Chapter 36 - Training and Relaxing

Daichi was lying in bed staring at the ceiling of his room. Today was the last day of his first year at the ninja academy. While his time in the academy was not that useful, his year training was. He successfully managed to complete all tasks assigned by the quest 'path to the strongest'. The year has ended but he still hasn't gotten the special reward for completing the dungeon.

Time went by as Daichi laid there thinking about various things. As the clock on the table struck midnight, new notification boxes came.

Ongoing Quest - 'Path to the strongest.'

1st Year tasks successfully completed. Distributing the Special reward for clearing a dungeon.

'Finally. About time. Looks like the reward is given when the last day is over huh... Ok. Time to see what I got.'

Special Reward:

Title: Apprentice Dungeon Warrior. (This title will increase all your stats by 10% when fighting inside a dungeon.)

'Huh... I thought it would be some kind of a skill or maybe even an item...This is kind of underwhelming... but still... Apprentice dungeon warrior. This title may not look like much but this will definitely come in handy.'

Daichi opened his status page.

Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)

Class : Student

Age : 6

Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Beast Slayer, Apprentice Dungeon Warrior.

Level : 27 (102/21875)

HP : 2300

CP : 2523.2

SP : 2180

MP: 1045

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 49

Vitality - 48

Dexterity - 46

Agility - 47

Intelligence - 57

Chakra - 59

Wisdom - 34

[Special Stats]

Sense - 53

Stamina - 57

Indomitable (LOCKED)

Charisma - 28

Persistence - 2

Dignity (LOCKED)

Luck (LOCKED)

Stat Points - 313

Ryo - 220028

'All my stats have increased in these last 4 months. And I've gone up a level. But I'm beginning to stagnate again. Guess the only way to really improve in the next 5 years is completing Dungeons. But fighting and training everyday is starting to get a bit dull.'

Daichi closed his eyes and thought about what to do to alleviate his boredom.

'I'm sure I'll figure something out. That's a 'future me' problem. Time for the 'present me' to get some sleep.'

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daichi finished the human anatomy book Kensei gave him a long time ago. So he had a great understanding of the human body. Now it was time to enhance his sense of touch.