Chapter 194 - Joint D Rank Mission

It has been a few days since Daichi's water training and stat upgrade in the forest. Since he had made significant improvements the boy decided to take a few days off to rest and relax. Other than completing the daily exercise tasks he had set for himself, Daichi didn't do anything else and just enjoyed his time.

'Its been so long since I just spent time doing nothing... Ahh...'

Daichi was in his backyard under a tree enjoying the quiet atmosphere. Even though his body was relaxing his mind was working on what to tackle next.

'Lets see my progress. I'll decide from there. Status.'

The boy's eyes immediately went to the primary stats.

[Primary Stats]

Strength - 277

Vitality - 289

Dexterity - 235

Agility - 275

Intelligence - 218

Chakra - 500

Wisdom - 214

.

'Strength, Vitality and Agility are all close to 300. There is no point in wasting time getting them to 300 by training. Using points to get to the next stage is the best move. I have 507 free points remaining. I should at least use some of it now.'

Having made a decision, Daichi added 23 points to Strength stat, 11 points to Vitality and 25 points to Agility.

'A total of 59 points to get these three stats to 300. That's a good trade off. Now till these reach the mid 400s I'll just increase them using training.'

A few seconds after the three stats reached 300 points, several system notifications started popping up. Daichi quickly felt the changes in his body. He felt his muscles tighten and felt the increased power coursing through his body.

The young gamer began looking through each of the messages.

[Strength stat has reached 300.]

[The passive skill Giant's Strength has evolved to Tank Man.]

'So the skill evolved. Tank man huh. I suppose it's a fitting name for a fighter like me. I wonder what's changed?'

The boy noticed that new effects were added to the skill.

'Augmented muscle density and bone strength. A reduction in damage taken and incoming Damage nullification of certain levels... Not bad.'

[Vitality stat has reached 300.]

[HP formula is revised]

[You have gained the new skill Life Return.]

Daichi immediately opened the details of the new skill.

[Life Return - Active(LV. MAX): An active skill given to the player when Vitality has 300. This skill allows the user to absorb the Stamina and Health of their target and improve one's own Vitality.]

[Effect:]

[Increase in HP and SP depends on the health and stamina absorbed from the target.]

[Can permanently increase Stamina and Vitality stats with Life Return.]

[Note: Skill has a cool down time of 2 Hours. The user must be in physical contact with the target to activate the skill. Ten seconds are required for skill activation. Once the skill is activated, the longer the contact the longer the Health and Stamina drain.]