Chapter 59 - A Decision to Make.

Hokage's Office.

Hiruzen watched Daikoku leave his office. He let out a tired breath. He rubbed his forehead as his mind went through the events of the day. Hiruzen had a lot on his plate and he was beginning to feel the strain.

'More and more problems keep popping up... One headache at a time I suppose.'

Hiruzen took his pipe and filled it with something strong to calm his nerves. He lit it and started smoking.

'I better look into what Naruto is up to right now.'

The Hokage took out the crystal ball and used the Telescope jutsu. He focused on Naruto's chakra and within seconds he found who he was looking for. He saw the little troublemaker playing with his classmates on the grounds near the academy. He saw the smile on Naruto's face and it made him feel slightly better.

It was then that he noticed the parents of the other children coming to collect them. Once they were gone only Daichi and Naruto remained. Hiruzen noticed Daichi intently looking at Naruto. He focused chakra to the ball so he could listen in on their conversation.

He listened to their conversation and became happy that Naruto had found such a good friend. He watched Daichi comfort Naruto and accompany him to his home.

'He has a good heart. I was not wrong about him.'

Hiruzen then thought about Daikoku's notes and request to allow Daichi to skip a year. 'Naruto just found a good friend. If I allow Daichi to get ahead he'll lose that friendship.... But at the same time Daichi has great potential. Daikoku was right about that. If he stays in that class he'll be wasting his time.'

Hiruzen wasn't sure about what to do. 'On one hand I don't want to separate Naruto and Daichi. But on the other hand Daichi could get more benefits from the academy if he gets ahead and it'll also save him a year.... What should I do?'

After some time thinking it over, Hiruzen made a decision. 'I'll ask Daichi. This is his decision after all.'

"Eagle." Hiruzen called out in a low voice. An Anbu appeared in an instant, kneeling before the Hokage.

"Inform Kensei Yasaji and Daichi Hekima that I have summoned them for a meeting tomorrow morning."

"Yes lord Hokage." The Anbu vanished as quietly and quickly as he came.

Kensei Yasaji's Home.

Daichi got home about an hour ago. He freshened up, ate some food and went for a walk around the house. Daichi enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere and the beautiful nature. He sometimes missed the modern technologies he was accustomed to in his previous life but when he thought about what he currently had, those feelings disappeared.

Daichi reached the garden he had grown over the last 3 years. He started watering the plants and removed a few dying stems. It started out with 3 flowers but as time passed by he bought more and more and added to the garden. With how careful and meticulously Daichi worked on the garden it wasn't long before the results started showing.

He was able to grow it from a weed filled disaster to a gorgeous wonder of nature. As Daichi watered the plants he heard the footsteps of his grandfather. Kensei reached and stood next to his grandson.

"How were the exams?"

Daichi smirked hearing the question. "Do you really have to ask questions you know the answer to, old man?"

"You cheeky brat." Kensei's lips twitched upwards hearing his grandson's reply.

He looked at the garden Daichi had built. He watched the boy work on it 3 or 4 days a week for the last 3 year. Daichi never missed a single week where he didn't tend to the garden. And now after 3 years it has grown into something magnificent. The garden reminded him of his wife and brought back memories of Fumiyo standing proudly as she looked at the blossoming flowers.

The Adventurous Gamer Ninja - Daichi Hekima [Vol. 01]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें