Chapter 86 - Legendary Ninjas

Classes were over for the day and Daichi decided to return home quickly. As much as he liked spending time with his few friends he was much more invested in getting stronger.

On his way back he opened his status page.

Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)

Class : Student

Age : 8

Title : Capable Child, Explorer, Prodigy, Beast Slayer, Dungeon Warrior, Executioner.

Level : 38 (6023/38975)

.

HP : 6946

CP : 7962.75

SP : 6957

MP: 4360

.

Primary Stats

Strength - 101

Vitality - 105

Dexterity - 101

Agility - 101

Intelligence - 113

Chakra - 130

Wisdom - 101

.

Special Stats

Sense - 81

Stamina - 103

Indomitable - 14

Charisma - 40

Persistence - 15

Dignity (LOCKED)

Luck (LOCKED)

.

Stat Points - 406

Ryo - 646582

'Hmmm.... Based on the information I gathered from observing other ninjas, my chakra level is at normal chunin level. But that's not gonna be enough. For someone my age it's impressive but compared to people like Naruto this amount of chakra is abysmal.'

Daichi looked at the stats and then his eyes fell to the points he had saved up till now.

'I have 406 points. If I don't use them now to increase my chakra reserves it won't help me speed up the 'nature transformation' training... It took Naruto several hundred clones training for over an hour to master the first stage. And I have only a fraction of his chakra. I must increase my chakra points.'

Before long he reached his home. Kensei was near the garden admiring its beauty when he sensed Daichi entering the house.

"You really are a magnet for trouble aren't you?" The old man had a smirk on his face as he looked at his grandson.

"You heard?"

"Hiruzen informed me of what happened... And what he gave you after."

Daichi nodded and was about to go inside but Kensei's next words stopped him.

"Be careful who you trust, Daichi."

Daichi nodded. "I know gramps. I'm well aware that the Hokage agreed to help me with my training only because he wants to keep an eye on me. I'll be careful."

"As long as you understand..."

Daichi went to his room and freshened up. He opened his status page again and decided to add 30 points to his chakra stat.