Chapter 140 - 6th Dungeon

The moment he entered the dungeon, the various Titles activated and the quest to complete the dungeon popped up. Accepting the quest and without wasting a second, Daichi turned off his gamer's mind and prepared himself by sending chakra throughout his body.

With all his senses alert, Daichi cautiously moved through the Rocky jungle. The terrain was intermingled with hard black rocks and thick trees and vines hanging low.

'Rokugan's Domain. That's the name of this dungeon. And I have 187 enemies to kill. The dungeon key was white. So my enemies would only have a +5 or -5 level difference. But that doesn't mean I should let my guard down.'

Moving through the dungeon, it wasn't long before he found his first enemy. A large gray wolf with sharp claws and red eyes was staring at him with great aggression.

"Awooo....." The wolf howled and the next second it dashed towards the boy.

Daichi used 'observe' and analyzed his first enemy. 'A level 46 enemy huh. And it can even use chakra attacks? Have to be careful.'

Easily evading the enemy due to the large difference in their speed, Daichi observed the beast's attack style.

Seeing his prey escape, the wolf growled in anger. At that moment Daichi sensed chakra rising in the beast. The gray wolf pounced on the boy much faster than before. Daichi evaded without any injuries but his eyes widened at what happened the next second.

The wolf's thick fur moved on its own. The fur on the whole body became sharp and took the form of needles. This transformation only took a second and in the next, the needle-like fur was launched from the wolf's body directly aimed at Daichi.

The fast, sharp like needles tore through Daichi but the next second Daichi exploded in a splash of water.

The wolf's ears twitched and it jumped to the side, avoiding the lightning shuriken Daichi sent at it. But the next second it felt ninja wire wrap around its body. Sharp Wind blades and small rapid fire balls bombarded its body, quickly reducing it to smoke.

+500 Exp.

+75 Exp.

[Enemy Killed: 01/187]

At that moment a skill that hadn't worked till now was activated.

[Plunderer skill activated.]

[Piercing Needle Hair jutsu is plundered. Would you like to acquire this skill?]

[Y/N]

'Yes.'

[Piercing Needle Hair Jutsu (Active)LV. 01: By running chakra through the hair the user can increase its sharpness and strength and then launch the hair at the enemy like projectiles.]

[Rank: C.]

[Type: Ninjutsu.]

[Hand seals: Dog - Hare - Snake - Ram]

[CP Cost: –]

Daichi smiled as he read through the description. 'I was starting to think the plunderer skill would never activate. Guess I needed some Luck... Needle hair huh. Seems similar to the one Jiraiya uses. Could come in handy. And it seems the CP cost is negligible.'

With defeating the first enemy and obtaining a new skill Daichi moved forward with his hunt in a good mood.

Even though the enemies in this dungeon were low in level when compared to the other dungeons, this one had both beasts and ninjas. Daichi on occasions encountered large wolves and ninjas who fought the boy together.