Chapter 125 - Interlude 05 - Rescue mission/ Uchiha Bloodline

A year ago.

It was night time. Tsunade accepted her second student and sent him flying a few hours ago.

Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune and Kensei were at the Slug Sannin's apartment to discuss various matters.

"You could have killed him with that stunt." Kensei had a frosty expression on his face as he looked at the blonde woman.

Tsunade snorted with a small laugh. "If you really thought that then you've definitely lost your touch."

Kensei knew what she meant. He knew Tsunade had absolute power and control over her attacks. And moreover from all the spars he had with the kid, he knew just how strong and sturdy Daichi's body was and how much punishment it could take. Even though he was disgruntled about the whole thing he decided to move on since his grandson only had a few minor injuries which were quickly healed by Shizune.

"Try to reign in your temper princess... At least when the kid's around..."

Kensei let out a breath and moved on to the most important topic.

"Are they completed?"

Tsunade nodded her head. She took out two scrolls and tossed them to Kensei.

"One of them has the concoction that you'll need. The other is a body. Medically altered right down to the smallest details."

"How long do I have once the poison is in Isen's system?" It was Jiraiya that asked this question.

"The concoction I created will slow down Isen's heartbeat to one beat per minute. It will also reduce his chakra to the very bare minimum his body would need to survive. He will be in a near death state. After the poison takes effect he will immediately fall unconscious. You'll have a maximum of two hours from that moment. That's the best I could do without giving him any permanent damage. After the two hours his vitals will begin climbing back up but he'll be out of it for another couple days. It's the side effects of the drug." Tsunade replied.

"Two hours huh. That'll work." Jiraiya spoke after thinking about the plans. "Sensei's agent in the prison has been slowly giving Isen the drug you created. It will create all the appearance of an incurable disease. So when he gets knocked out there won't be much suspicion."

"That still leaves the seal Mui placed on him." Kensei had heard how troublesome the chakra sealing jutsu placed on the prisoners by the warden Mui can be.

"Don't worry about it. The contact at the castle knows how to deactivate the seal. And since Isen would be in a near death state and the seal would deactivate upon the user's death, there wouldn't be any doubts about his death. They would quickly move to destroy the body. During that time I'll switch Isen's body with the corpse and escape from the prison."

"I'll be waiting at the rendezvous point." Kensei spoke.

Jiraiya nodded and both he and Kensei made the preparation.

A few days later Kensei and Jiraiya left the capital and headed for the Grass village, while Tsunade and Shizune began training Daichi.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kensei was able to gather the entry points of the castle and the guard details. With this information, Jiraiya with his infiltration expertise and the help of the toad summons, was able to get inside one of the most secure prisons in the world.

The Hōzuki Castle. Also known as Blood Prison.

Jiraiya easily made contact with the spy the third Hokage planted inside the large castle. It wasn't long before the plan was enacted.