Chapter 185 - Daily Life of a Genin 02

"You certainly had quite the adventure these last few days..." Kensei said as he looked at his grandson training in the backyard.

"Yeah. I still can't believe it. But I doubt I'd get a mission like that any time soon." Daichi replied as he did another handstand push-up. There were several shadow clones meditating and directing chakra to the seal on the other side as the real one completed the physical training.

"True. Mission like that is a rarity. And a Genin getting such a mission. It's unheard of... How long does your break last?"

"Kakashi sensei gave me 5 days. He said that I should be prepared just in case. Whatever that means..." Daichi replied as he pushed his body up. He had increased the weight on his training clothes to 600kg and was completing his strength and speed training.

Kensei looked at his grandson and his mind came up with a possible answer. 'The Chunin exams are taking place in the Stone village in less than 6 Days. Would Kakashi nominate him? Moreover, will he have two teammates to go along with him?'

Kensei wasn't silent and told Daichi his assumption.

Daichi looked at his grandpa and digested what the old man just told him. 'The Chunin exams huh... I'm strong enough to take anything coming my way but that's if I go alone. Based on Kakashi's personality he might recommend me for it but will the Hokage agree? The exam is in the Stone village so that might be a problem. I don't know how hostile they would be to ninjas from our nation. If the Hokage does decide to send me, then he will have to send me in a team. I'm not sure how I feel about that...'

"I'll make a decision if I'm allowed to attend the exam. Right now I'm just gonna relax and enjoy myself." Daichi replied as he got closer and closer to completing his set.

[+1 Strength]

Daichi looked at the pop up box and frowned. He did 4 more bringing his set to 500 and stopped. He jumped and landed on his feet and went to the nearby tree to meditate. Daichi looked at the increase in stat point and frowned.

'Before starting my training I created shadow clones and had them store their chakra into the Hundred strength seal. And I made sure to use up my remaining chakra to make my physical exercise more demanding. And it paid off. I got an additional 4 in strength, 2 in vitality, 2 in dexterity and 3 in agility. But I only got 1 point increase in the chakra stat.'

Daichi had a theory for a while regarding his stat increase and the training he did for a few days were confirming it. 'It's taking longer and longer to get points in my chakra stat. But it's above 400... But this also means there is a possibility that soon I won't be able to increase my stats at all with training when I reach a certain threshold. After that point I'll only be able to increase my stat with Level up and saved points.'

The boy opened his status page and looked at the saved points. '591 points huh. I've been careful with how I spend them... Hoarding them like a dragon with his gold... But now that I'm a ninja, not using the points could affect me adversely...'

The young Gamer thought on the matter for a little longer and made a decision. 'If I'm indeed selected for the upcoming Chunin exam then I'll add some points to the Chakra stat. I'll need to test my theory and I'll be able to increase my chakra points as well, allowing me to finish the first tier of the seal.'

As Daichi was making plans for his future so was his sensei and the Hokage.

Hokage Tower.

Kakashi and his fellow Jonins with Genin teams were having a meeting with the Hokage. Hiruzen had returned a few days ago from the capital and things were starting to get back to normal.