22| Seeing Red

***

After watching the little training session with Oliver and Barry I went back to work and not in the best mood possible. Throughout the whole day Oliver has been lecturing me about every little detail that didn't meet his standards, and although Barry asked me to go to the police station with him I refused. Now I found myself helping Cisco look for Bivolo.

"Hey, we just got a ping from the facial recognition software on Bivolo, aka, Prism." Cisco declared as he looked at the map that displayed Bivolo's location.

"Since when do we have facial recognition software?" Caitlin asked looking up from her work.

"Happy Hanukah." Felicity said as she walked into the room with an also very irritated Barry.

"Where can I find him?" Barry asked eagerly walking over to us. I quickly widened the screen so the he could have a better visual.

"Traffic cameras just caught him entering a residence at 168 Jarvis." I informed as I got up from my seat.

"We should let The Arrow know." Felicity quickly suggested as she trailed after Barry.

"I can handle this solo. I've done it before." Barry stubbornly replied as he walked towards his suit.

"Barry, I know that you've beat other metas, but this ones different." I tried to reason with him as i blocked his path. "He can mess with emotions, and that's dangerous."

"Look Guys, I don't need his help." He replied and he was gone along with his suit. All I could do was sigh before I took my seat again.

"How bad was it?" Felicity asked, and she didn't have to hint much so that I could know what she was talking about.

"Oh it was bad." I replied leaning back on my chair. "I know he's trying to help, but he's so stubborn that he doesn't realize that things are different here. "There's just a lot of things he doesn't understand, and things he sees that just aren't there."

"I need details." Felicity demanded as she rushed over to my side and took a seat. I was about to reply when Barry suddenly rushed into the room. He seemed panicked and a little annoyed as he made his way towards us.

"What happened?" I asked getting up from my chair.

"Bivolo tried to use his powers on me but it didn't work." Barry simply replied as if it weren't a big deal.

"Well we should still check to make sure." I said turning towards Caitlin, she simply nodded and walked into her medical lab.

"I told yo..."

"Barry shut up and follow Caitlin." I retorted as I gave him a light push towards the other room. Barry sighed as he sat down on the chair that Caitlin was gesturing to. She immediately began to check his eyes for anything out of the ordinary.

"No signs of macular damage. Your retina and cornea seem unaffected." Caitlin diagnosed before she made her way to her desk.

"I told you, I'm fine."

"You said Bivolo whammied you." Felicity asked from the doorway, just as worried as the rest of us were. "No desire to go MMA on any of us?"

"No. Yeah, I mean, something weird happened with his eyes for a sec." He informed us as he stood up from the stool.

"Weird thing?" I said wanting Barry to go further into his explanation.

"Yeah, everything went red." Barry clarified, and that was all the information we needed to confirm Caitlin's theory.