35- "She went through.."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I yell pointing at Mirio as he was holding a snow ball getting ready to throw it at me, "I will hurt you!" I threaten him, "Wow!! I'm so scared." He says sarcastically and throwing the snow ball at me I tried to dodge I failed and got hit directly in the face, "Are you okay?" Eri says as she's behind me, Nejire, and Mirio burst out laughing, and Tamaki letting out small soft chuckles, "I'm okay Eri, go hide behind Hado, I got this!" I say giving Mirio a death glare as talking to Eri she does as I say and starts jogging to Nejire.

I made a small snow ball and used my quirk on it to make it bigger and stronger once Mirio saw that his happy smiling face disappeared, "WAIT Y/N I WAS JOKINGGGG!!!" He yells in a scared tone, and starting to run away, I grabbed it and started to fly towards him once I was above him I let go of the snow ball, landing on top of him he was stuck under the pile of snow, Nejire let out a belly laugh, and Eri was laughing on her own, Tamaki was trying not to laugh letting out "pfftt's" I start to clean my hands, "Mission complete" letting out a smirk.

Wait he lost his quirk!...HE'LL SUFFOCATE!!!

I started to panic and I stopped flying and started digging, Nejire realized what I was doing and started digging herself, Eri being confused she still started digging herself, after 2minutes we got him out, he was perfectly fine, "Y/n that was mean!" Mirio pouts, "I'll put you back in there, you gave me scare." I say crossing my arms, "I got lazy!! it took me a minute to realize what you did." He says as he chuckles, I smile and nod.

"It's getting late we should take Eri back." Nejire says as we all nod, "Awww I wanted to stay with you guys more." She says in a sad tone, "We'll hang out with you next time." Tamaki says in a soft loving voice to Eri, my stomach melted, "You're cute Amajiki." I accidentally said out loud, causing Mirio let out a smirk, as Nejire let out a cheeky smile, and Eri has a little smile as she grabs my hand, "Wait- I said that out loud didn't I?" I say putting my other hand on my face red and embarrassed.

"A-Anyways...l-l-let's go.." Tamaki says hiding his face under his long bangs, "Agreed.." I said putting my hand next to me as we all left and dropped off Eri, we had a nice conversation.

"Hey! Since we dropped off Eri how about we go to one of dorms and watch a movie, eat snacks, and cuddle as friends." Nejire suggested, "I'm down." Mirio says, I nod "I'm also down!" adding into my nod excited about it, Nejire looks at Tamaki who was looking down, he nods as in 'yes' Nejire clasped her hands together "Great, we'll go to my dorm, since I have everything ready, good thing I planned ahead." Nejire says smiling, "That's why you're my bestfriend." I say happily closing my eyes, "Duhhh!" She says wrapping her arm around me, I open my eyes slowly again, and smiled.

~~~~~~~~

The snow falling slowly, you could the wind blowing from outside, all of them already in pj's or in comfortable clothes, the 4 friends all snuggled in the warm watching movies, eating snacks, enjoying each other's company, after hours and hours of watching movies the one of the teenagers are slowly starting to feel tired, rubbing their eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

I was leaning onto Tamaki, Nejire was leaning onto me, and Mirio onto Nejire, all of us fitting onto the couch, it was was pretty comfortable, she had a big enough couch to fit all of  us together.

My eyes were giving up on me, I rubbed my eyes, and yawned earning looks from my friends, "Your already tired!?" Mirio says, my eyes were shut already but I managed to let out a small soft 'mhm' "Don't get mad if we prank you" Nejire threatens, I can feel her little smirk, 'mhm' is all I let out again.

{~ Tamaki's pov ~}

These people are really leaning onto me, I mean it's comfortable, especially having y/n being the one to actually be leaning on me.

I heard a small yawn, it was y/n, "Your already tired!?" Mirio says, it was a small moment of silence until we heard a small soft 'mhm' coming from her. 'I'm so protecting this girl until the end.' "Don't get mad if we prank you" Nejire says with a smirk, 'mhm' is all she lets out, but after that she fully fell asleep.

Nejire and Mirio got up, I don't know why though, I picked up y/n and moved my legs on top of the couch and then putting y/n back on top of me her head on top of my chest, I pull the blanket on top of both of us, earning a small smile from her in her sleep, making me smile also, wrapping my arms around her, Nejire, and Mirio come back with markers, "What are you guys doing?" I asked them as they looked at me shocked in the position both y/n and I are in, but they still talked "Well we're gonna prank y/n, duh." Nejire says, as Mirio nods.

"Don't touch her." I say giving them a smile, "Come on Tama, it'll be fun!" Mirio says, I shake my head as in 'no' "She needs the rest, remember what she went through and hasn't been sleeping lately because of the dreams she has been having." I say as I rubbed her back, "That's true" Mirio says looking at Nejire, Nejire smiles, "Yeah, anyways Mirio and I will sit on the floor, enjoy the time with my bestfriend." Nejire says flopping down on the floor as Mirio sat next to her.

It's like Hado was testing me...

Two hours later I fell asleep.

{~ 1019 words!!! ~}

A/n-
I read all of your guys comments, y'all weird it's funny, every time I read those it makes me smile, knowing you guys actually enjoy this fanfic, thank you guys really for the support, it means a lot, LIKE ALOT. 🥺🥰

Also take care loves!!!