27- Pahahaaha loserrrr

We were all at the beach it was really nice and relaxing, I was practicing my quirks while they by 'they' I mean Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki, played beach volleyball or swimming I don't know I'm not looking.

I was wearing a hoodie covering my bathing suit, Nejire looks so beautiful in hers a lot of guys had eyes on her, I mean I don't blame them. "Ughh how did I fly the other day..!" I let out, pouting and also looking up, I closed my eyes.

Concentrate.

I looked forward then breathed in and out, after a couple of seconds my feet left the ground, I opened my eyes.

Okay got it, now how do I move around...

I kinda moved a bit to a side then I moved to the the side, I moved my body a bit forward and went forward, 'oh so that's how I do it, so full speed I technically move all the way forward.' I smile then stand up straight still floating, I move my legs up to my face and hug my legs , 'I DID IT!!' I quietly celebrated to myself, "Oh look who finally learned how to use it." I look down to see Mirio, I moved my body a bit down too when I looked down and flew down causing me to almost hit my head but Tamaki catches me before anything, then I stopped flying, what a relief.

"PAHAHAHAH LOSERRRR!!!" Mirio and Nejire burst out laughing as Nejire was the one to call me loser, "You got lucky Tamaki caught you!" Mirio says, "Are you okay bunny?" Tamaki says setting me down and ignoring Mirio, and Nejire's comments, I give him a soft smile, "Yeah thank you!" adding into my soft smile, he blushes and looks away, "Let's go back swimming come join us y/n!" Nejire says, I look at her and shrug and took off my hoodie, and threw it where we were sitting and have our food, Mirio and Nejire's eyes widen when they saw my body, and Mirio taps and Tamaki's shoulder and Tamaki looks and his eyes also widen, I turn red and started covering myself "I-I uhhh..." I say anxiety starting to build up in me.

"No, wait you're beautiful!!" Nejire says hugging me, "Hado isn't lying y/n" Mirio says bluntly, "Pervert!" Nejire says letting go of the hug, punching Mirio, I smile, "Thank you guys." We all head to the water and start swimming and messing around, after an hour or two of playing around in the water and out we were sitting down eating our snacks and foods we have I was eating a Onigiri. "You're such a mess y/n" Tamaki says kinda giggling, "Well it's not my fault the Onigiri was good." I say crossing my arms and looking to the side, he puts his thumb on the side of my lips where I had a bit of rice on it, I got flustered.

"OooooooooooooOooooo! So cuuuuuUUuuUUttTttTtTtTEEeeEeEe" Mirio says in the weirdest way possible, plus voice cracks, causing all of us to burst out laughing, Mirio looks around confused, "Whaaaat?" all of us still laughing, "T-The way.....HAHAHAHAA" Nejire says trying to explain but let's out an ugly belly laugh causing us to laugh even more, I lean on Tamaki and started slapping the floor with my hand and Tamaki actually was laughing like a normal laugh or the first time in days, it was amazing.

After a couple minutes we calmed down trying to catch out breaths, the sun was setting and we were all looking at the sunset, Nejire and I were in the middle, Mirio next to Nejire, and Tamaki next to me. I looked around "my hoodie is gone-" I said looking back at the sunset sighing, "and it's getting cold." adding in my sighing suddenly I felt something on my lap, I looked down and there was a shirt, "Here..since of what happened the other day." Tamaki says giving me a soft smile and looking back, "Thank you." I say putting on his shirt which was big on me.

When the sun went down we went back to UA, we all took showers in our own dorms, after that we all went to my room and watched a movie, and ended up falling asleep cuddling each other.

♥*♡∞:。.。.      727 words!!! .。.。:∞♡*♥

A/N-
Well I tried giving more best friend contents hehehe take care loves!