38- "Will you...."

"Y/n are you avoiding the boys?" Nejire asks while we were sitting on the couch watching TV, I nod, "Yeah, I feel like they're hiding something." I say adding into my nod, "Don't worry about it, you know you're making Amajiki panicking, right?" Nejire says looking over at me.

I look back at her, "I am, huh?" I say as I put my hand to my chin, "Yeah, I'm sure they have a reason, Amajiki wouldn't talk to anyone, you know his anxiety."

I remove my hand from my chin and look down, "It's like you know what they're hiding." I say, "Well I do....but I promise it's nothing bad." She says getting up and sitting next to me and putting her hand on my shoulder, "Well if it's not bad then...why hide it from me?" I ask turning to her, "He'll tell you tomorrow, it's late how about go to sleep." She says as she gets up and jogs upstairs, leaving me there thinking.

Is he cheating? No...he wouldn't do that..

I got up and walked up stairs tripping over my own feet, I fell.

*THUMP*

I stayed laying down on the floor, I couldn't stop thinking, I closed my eyes.

I hate this, what a drag.

"Y/n!?" Mirio says looking over at me, I open my eyes, "Oh, uh sorry." I apologize, "Why are you apologizing?" Tamaki asks while holding me, "I-I don't know- I'm fine though!" I say as I sat up, "She's overthinking again~" Nejire says peeking over, "Am not!" I say say back, "Mhmmmm" is all she says as she gets back in her room.

Tamaki stands up and helps me up, "Thank you." I say giving him a smile. Mirio shrugs and goes back to his room, Tamaki and I share a room, "Let's go to sleep." Tamaki says as he wraps his arm around my neck and yawning. I nod, we both start walking upstairs and going to our room, I flopped onto the bed as he closes the door, when he does he also flops on the bed.

He fell asleep quickly, he looked comfortable, after 30mins of tossing and turning it started to get cold, I got up and opened the curtain a bit and seen snow falling, I small smile appears on my face.

It's gonna be out 3 year anniversary.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me, the warmth, "I woke you up again, huh?" I say closing the curtain, "Mhm~" he says in a soft tired tone, "Let me guess, you want cuddles?" I say as he nods, He unwraps his arms from arms, and he goes back to the bed and under the blankets, I go and join him, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into hi chest, his warmth and his welcoming arms.

After 5mins of him humming and keeping me warm I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

"Do I look okay?" I say turning around and showing Nejire my outfit, "You look beautiful as always bestfriend, now hurry Amajiki is waiting for you downstairs." She says giving me a thumbs up and walking out of the room.

Today 3 years with Tamaki Amajiki, crazy how time goes by fast, good thing I bought this jacket to keep me warm, it's still snowing, I love the snow.

I walked downstairs where Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki were at, "I took to long, I'm sorry." I say scratching the back of my head, Tamaki smiles, "No need to be sorry." He says waiting next to the door, I go and put my shoes on and he held out his hand, I put my hand on top of his, "we'll be back!" I say to Nejire, and Mirio as Tamaki opens the door and both of us leaving and closing the door.

~~~~~~

After eating at a nice restaurant, playing in the snow, the two beautiful couple were under a tree having a nice conversation as the snowflakes came down slowly, the branches of the trees showing, it was so beautiful as the sun was setting, the couple holding both each other hands, smiling, enjoying each other's company.

~~~~~~~

"Hey, uh y/n..I have to tell you something." he says in a shaken tone.

Is he breaking up with me?

"Yes, Panda?" I say giving him a soft smile, he stops shaking and smiles, the sunset right behind the tree we were standing at, the snow slowly falling, He gets on one knee, I look down at him confused, "Y/n, I know we been just dating for 3 years now. It may be too soon for you, but I made up my mind, I wanna be with you forever you're the one who brings the real me out, I want to have a family with you! I want to spend every minute and second with you. Y/n I hope you feel the same, I don't wanna be your boyfriend anymore...I want to be your husband, so will you marry me?" He says as he takes out a beautiful ring, my hand flung onto my mouth and tears started streaming down my face.

"Yes! So this is what you idiots have been hiding from me!" I say giggling a bit, he smiled and I give him my hand, he slips the ring onto my finger, and gets up and kisses me, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, "YESSSSSSSS!!!!! MY BESTFRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!!" I heard, I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Nejire, "Hado!?" I say smiling at her, "Don't forget me too!" Mirio says, "And us!" Ochaco pops out with Tsu, "Y/n it's been long!" Kirishima says as he's next to Bakugou, my smile became bigger, "Wait no way!!" I say happily, "Oh and another surprise!" Mirio says as he moves to the side and it was Eri, "Bye." I say turning around not letting them seeing my tears of joy rolling down.

Someone hugs me, I turn around to see Jessica,  "You too!?" I say hugging her back, "The one and only!" She says rubbing my back and letting go for the other people to hug me.

~~~~

"It was nice seeing you guys, See you guys at the wedding!!" I say smiling and waving goodbye to them, they all do the same back, It was just Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki, "Told you there was nothing bad happening!" Mirio says, "That day...you went to my dad's grave and asked for his blessing there, huh?" I say wrapping my arm around Tamaki's arm, "Yeah...I even asked sir night eye." He says looking up at the stars, I smile, "I miss them, but it's fine! I have people who will never leave my side." I say looking at them with my smile, they all smile too.

{~ 1143 words!! ~}

A/n-

I tried making this a beautiful long chapter but uh I think I failed! Just wait until the wedding, let's see if I do good writing that.

I will go back and fix any mistakes I did!

Take care loves!!!!!