40. "It's a~"

It's been 5 months.

I haven't told Tamaki that I'm pregnant, I should soon, huh? Will he be upset if it's a girl? Man these baggy clothes do the trick and with all his pro-hero stuff has kept him busy during the night he'll even pass out on the couch.

"Home at last!!" Mirio says as Nejire and I were setting the table, "Yeah, finally we are out early." Tamaki says, I giggle, "You guys whine to much for pro-heroes." I add in.

"Haha try out the job y/n and you'll know our pain!!" Mirio says as they came to the kitchen to eat, both men sit down, and so does Nejire, I started to walk out of the kitchen, "You're not gonna eat y/n?" Tamaki asks, I turn back, "I already ate!" I say giving him a thumbs up, "Yeah!! She ate cookies, soba, pocky, pickles." Nejire says forgetting that Tamaki and Mirio dont know about me being pregnant, and they know I hate pickles. "Pickles!?" Tamaki and Mirio say in the same time, "Yeah, duh! She's pr~" Nejire says as I cut off, "That's enough Hado." I say turning back around.

"Oh right, she just started eating them again since she was bored and stuff!" Nejire says trying to cover up making me sigh, "Oh that's right! I wanted to ask you this for like 3months now but never got the chance because of our busy schedule!" Mirio says chewing on his food, "What is it?" I say closing my eyes, "What's with the baggy sweater/hoodies and stuff?" Mirio asks, "I'm trying a new style." I say without hesitation, "You never go out." Tamaki says bluntly knowing me well, "Home wise." I say opening my eyes and pretending to leave.

"Uh Tama...I have a question." Nejire says, "What is it?" Tamaki says, "If y/n was pregnant what would you prefer Boy or girl?" She says causing me to almost go back in the kitchen, "Boy?" He says thinking about it, "oh..." Nejire says disappointed, "Why?" Tamaki asks, "No reason." She says, I hear a chair pull away and I hear someone walk out the kitchen it was Nejire, once she saw me her eyes widen, I was staring into her soul really upset, but no tears came out.

"Why did you stop in the middle of your tracks Hado? Why do you look so scared?" Mirio asks as he was about to get up hearing the chair, I walked away, she turns around and looks at Mirio, "I fucked up." She says as she looks down.

Dang it Hado! You'll make it even more obvious...I was gonna tell him tonight..but I don't think he'll want the baby.

Tears started falling as I walked upstairs to the room I accidentally slammed the door, I locked it. I sat on the bed overthinking until I heard a knock once I did I started to wipe my tears, "W-Who is it?" I say kinda stuttering.

Awh great.

"Your crying aren't you?" Tamaki says, "No, No! What makes you think that?" I say letting out a fake laugh, "You lock the door when you cry and change, but I heard sniffles too." He says as he unlocked the door and came in and closed the dot behind him, "You been hiding something from me...I know you have." He says looking down, I also look down.

"Please don't leave me!" I say looking up and putting my hands on top of my legs, he looks up quickly, "Why would I leave you!?" He says confused, I looked down, "I have been hiding something from you...but I promise I was gonna tell you soon." I say kinda shaking, "It doesn't matter...I would never leave you y/n." He says as he walks up to me and sits next to me on the bed.

I was wearing sweat pants, and a huge hoodie, I sat up straight and looked at him then pulled my hoodie up revealing my belly bump, he looks at it then sighs in relief, which made me put the hoodie down, and look at him confused, "I thought you were gonna say you cheated on me." He says scratching the back of his neck, my face went '😅' to '😐' "What now!?" I say giving him my death glare, which he flinches a bit, "I-I'm sorry!" He says, my face softens and hugs him, he hugs me back.

"How long?" He asks, I pull away from the hug and looked away, "Almost 6 months." then I looked at him, "I'm sorry..but it's a girl." I say in sad kinda tone thinking he'll leave me or get mad, he kinda gets mad, "What do you mean by your sorry!?" He say kinda raising his voice making me flinch, he sighs and outs his hands on my shoulder, "Look bunny, it doesn't matter what gender it is, I'm just glad we're finally gonna have a family." He says re-assuring me, I smile, he hugs me, which I hug back too.

"WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" Mirio yells scaring both Tamaki and I.

"What happened?" Tamaki asks as both of us looked at Mirio, and behind him Nejire.

"S-She's dead!" Mirio says kinda breaking down as Nejire was behind him full of tears.

"W-who!?" I say as my eyes widen to the response.

{~ 887 words!! ~}

A/n-

I'm debating if I should make this a heart broken ending or a happy ending 😼

My next fanfic better hit home I have such big ideas for my next one, it isn't gonna be a Anime character x reader, it'll be kinda different, the ending won't be happy for that fanfic. 😼🔪

Anyways take care loves!!!