21- Worth

We were falling until we started floating, Jessica looked at me confused, "how..?" She says holding me tightly, "I had this other quirk too, I didn't know how to use it though so this was unexpected." I said setting both of us down and letting go of our embrace.

"Y/N, JESSICA!!" Nejire comes out from the door panting but once she saw us she fell on her knees and started crying, "thank goodness you guys are okay!" In a shaken voice, Tamaki and Mirio following behind Mirio hugs us both also crying, and Tamaki behind him shaking but not crying, "What the fuck is wrong with you guys!!" Mirio says hugging us tighter, I put my arm around and was just there emotionless.

After the hug Mirio gave us he let us go and talked to Jessica while I walked up to Nejire and help her stand up and hugged her, "I'm so glad you're okay." She pulls away from the hug and I wiped her tears away, "I'm sorry Hado...I love you." I told her she smiled big and responds with, "I love you too y/n." I walk up to Tamaki and poked his stomach because he was still kinda traumatized from the situation, but then he hugs me tightly, "You're so stupid, you don't know how lost I'll be without you bunny." .... I hugged him back, "I'm sorry panda, I really am."

"Please, you're worth living, you changed my life so much and without you my anxiety wouldn't have left, don't ever do that again." he adds in, my eyes kinda widen I started crying and held him a bit tighter, when I started crying he started crying too, it wasn't awesome crying but I finally got to let it all out with the person who I love...or do I really...?

{~ Tamaki's Pov ~}

Holding her in my arms while both of us are crying is everything, I can't ask for anything more.

Why can't I feel this way when I'm with Heather?

I hug her tighter, "you really are amazing huh?" I sniffle my tears are calming down, her grip tightens her sobs start to calm down, "T-Thank y-you.." she lets out quietly.

371 words!

A/N-

Short chapter!! Currently busy I will update later on today!!