25- Are you serious?

⚠️TW! Sexual harassment/rape/ abuse talking or topics⚠️

I saw Tamaki and Heather walk in holding hands, he has marks all over him, and he looked so uncomfortable.

I was holding a tray with a 2 coffees and 3 croissants on it, I dropped it, you can hear the glass of the cups shattering from the other side of the store, I felt a pair of hands on both my shoulders, "I'm sorry about that she's still new, How Can I help you guys?" My coworker says as I just stand there looking at them confused, "Just a table of two and oh okay?" Heather says bluntly and kinda rude.

"Yes, this way please." He says walking leading Tamaki and Heather away once I didn't see them in my sight I went on my knees to clean up the mess, I was shaking as I started picking up the glass, "I'm so sorry." I say apologizing to the customers near me, I was processing what I just saw and accidentally cut myself with the glass, I didn't notice until I threw away what I picked up and washed my hands, I was looking at my hands while the blood dripped down my hand.

When did I get this? At least it doesn't burn.

I dried my hands and put a band aid on it like it was no deal, because it wasn't. I got out of the 'staff only' room to see Tamaki standing there shaking, I look up at him he was kinda crying, no a panic attack, I hugged him, "Hey, hey, hey, no one else just us come on breathe with me. Innnnnn then ouuttt." I say trying to help him, he does as what I say and I nod "Good, it's okay I'm here." I say rubbing his back after a couple of seconds he pulled me into empty seats where no can see us, I looked at him confused.

"H-Heather. She's using me just for my b-b-body." Tamaki says in a shaken voice, my eyes widen 'there's no way no wonder he has all these marks.' , "I- I don't know what to do y/n please help me." He says putting his hands on top of his head kinda hiding his face, "I will, don't worry." I say reassuring him, "The reason why I said those rude things to you is because she was watching and if I didn't listen to her she will abuse and-" I cut him off, "I know, I know, I'm sorry for cutting you off, it's just it's not easy to talk about and I don't want you to force yourself to tell me." I say putting my hand on his causing him to look up.

I give him a soft smile, "You'll be okay, just go back to your table and I will do something about it." I say letting go of his hand, he nods and goes back to his table after a couple of minutes I stood up and went to his table, "Hey Heather! Day off is it?" I say looking at her giving her a fake smiling, "Yeah! Um how can I help you?" She says half rudely, "Nothing! Just wanna talk to my co-worker who raped, and abused my fellow bestfriend here Tamaki." My smile starts to fade away turning into a really serious/mad face.

She looked into my eyes "So what if I do? He enjoys it! Especially if it's someone hot like me." She says smirking, 'Stupid bitch' I thought as I punched her across the face, she was shocked and people around us started standing up and looking at us, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yell at her grabbing her arm and throwing her out of her seat, she looks at me with an angry face, "SO WHAT IF I AM!?" She says getting up once she was about to hit me I threw another punch causing her nose to bleed, someone grabbed her and I was right infront of her.

"You aren't hot for what you did-." I rolled my fist, "You're just a washed up condom you whore." I raise my arm up to get in another hit but Tamaki stops me, and he whispers in my ear, "thank you...but I don't want you to get into more trouble.." he says in a soft tone as well sending shivers down my spine.

I sigh and slowly put my arm down "Ma'am may you please leave?" My co-worker says to Heather, "um no way." She says pushing him away, "I'm sorry I meant, Leave." He says pushing her out, she scoffs and leaves, once she leaves I turn around and tell Tamaki to stay here until my shift is over, he nods and I go to the staff room.

~{ 798 words!! ~}

A/N-

Another cliff hanger?? I don't even know but I updated!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AAHH LET ME TELL YOU, I screamed! 🥺 thank you everyone for the support it means a lot, again take care loves!!