23- Why?

Play the song my fellow friends.

When I saw that hickey my heart dropped.

"Hey y/n how was studying with Mirio go?" Tamaki asks looking down at me, I couldn't look at him in the eye when I saw that hickey, "I-It was okay." I say scratching the back of my neck, "Hey are you okay?" He says putting his hand under my chin making me look up at him, I pushed his hand away and looked back down, "I-I'm sorry I have to go-" I walk away leaving him there, I guess confused?

I was speeding pass the hall way, I can't wait to go to my room and just go to sleep, I bumped into someone and fall, it was Jessica, "Oh hey l/n are you okay?" She says crouching down, I was still looking down, "Aha y-yeah, sorry, sorry." I let out she helps me up and gives me a hug, "If anything I'm here, take care." She says letting go of the hug and walking away, I started walking again and got to the dorms, I bump into someone else.

What is it with me today? What the heck I swear if this is Tamaki I'm gonna cry, pack it up sensitive me.

I look up to see yup no other than Tamaki, "Oh." Is all let out then started walking again, he grabs my wrist, "please wait." he says in a soft tone, I turn around and sighed, "Why are you ignoring me y/n?" ...... 'Great saw this coming' I thought in my head "No reason." I responded dryly, "Is it because of the hickey, or when I kissed you?" He says confused, I flinched a bit, "Let go of me, you have a girlfriend go talk to that girl instead, I'm technically your toy when she's not around." I said out loud on accident he lets me go, "W-wait..what?" He says kinda flinching at that.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I look away and put my hands behind my back, "Mhm, look y/n-"

Why? Why would he ever kiss me? I'm no competition Heather is clearly better than me, I really don't wanna deal with this right now. Tamaki give me space, please. If I could only actually say it to him.

"-so that's why-" I interrupt him, "why would you ever kiss me...? I'm not even half as pretty..." I said moving my hands in front of me playing with my skirt a bit, "I didn't mean to kiss you y/n, it was mistake, especially when I'm dating Heather." He says without hesitation...."You're no competition against her." He adds in a bit hesitant, I rolled my fist...and laughed a bit, 'What I fool I am.' I though, "Well I wish I were Heather!!!" I look at him kinda yelling, which his eyes widen.

I did not just say that...especially out loud.

"y/n so you-" he stops talking as I walked away when I turned around Heather was there clinging onto his arm already, but he was looking at me and I turned back around and scoffed, I didn't notice warm tears were going down my face until I passed by Mirio, he sees me walk by and grabs me by the wrist gently, I look at him, "l/n!? Why are you crying?" He says worriedly, I put my hand close to my face and look down and small drops of tears go on my hand, I look back up at him and shrug, "I guess I got my heart broken." I kinda laughed at that, he lets go of me and hugs me, I hug back.

"Man you deserve better don't let any boy or girl treat you like you're nothing because you're really an out going girl and I really like that about you, you're my bestfriend so is Hado and having both of you guys are awesome, I'm glad you came to UA even if things didn't go as plan for you, I'm glad you got through them and remember you're not alone, you always have Hado and I." He says letting go of the hug and giving me a head pat also leaving, I wiped my tears and smiled a bit.

He really is something, huh?

I walked to my dorm and changed into comfortable clothes then took a nap before work.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

728 words!!

A/N-

I'm still grounded but my parents are asleep so I grabbed my phone and wrote this, if they're any mistakes I'm so sorry I will go back and correct them when I am not grounded!!
I hope you enjoyed this 🥺
ALSO 900 READS!?!? CRAZY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!! ALSO DONT FORGT TO VOTE! TAKE CARE LOVES!! ❤️