34- "What if..?"

The branches of the tress showing no more leaves, snow falling down slowly but surely, some of the tress are kinda shiny do too the snow on them, people laughing, and enjoying their friends company.

I was walking around UA since it was a day off and I didn't know what to do, I had a thin sweater and a beanie on, which I regret not putting a bigger sweater because it's freezing.

"Y/n?" I heard somebody call me from behind, "Oh hey, Jessica!" I say turning around and looking up at her, "It's been a while since we talked, how have you been?" She asks with a smile plastered onto her face, I give her back a smile, "I've been doing better than usual, what about you?" I answered her question, "Actually! I been really good, but I really hope everything turns out great for you, you been through a lot and you need a break from that." She says putting her arms behind herself, "Well yeah, but you can't just hide from your problems, I have to fight them to overcome them." I say scratching the back of my neck as a flash of wind comes by making my hair flow behind me revealing my face, it was the middle of the day, the clouds move revealing the sun the sun pointing directly at me.

Jessica's eyes sparkle when she sees my full face, how the wind blowed my hair back, and how the sun shined onto my face "Yeah, you're right that's why I have so many weaknesses, I'll take your advice." She says giving me a soft smile, "What if...?"she gets caught off as someone throws their sweater around my shoulders, "You'll get sick." Tamaki says as he spins me around, "Oh- excuse me Jessica for a bit." I say kinda tilting my head back, she nods and waits.

• Tamaki's POV •

The wind blowing her hair back, the sun popping out for a bit but shining at her, revealing her features more.

wow, she's so beautiful. I want-

"Earth to Tama!!" Mirio says as he's waving his hand in front of my face, "Oh uh? What happened?" I say turning around to them, "Who caught your attention?" Nejire asks, I shake my head as in 'no one', "I'll uh be right back." I say as I took off my sweater and put it around y/n.

Before she freaks out-

I spin her around making her face towards me, "Oh! Excuse me Jessica for a bit, please!" She says turning to her then back to me, "Wow! look it's my boyfriend." She says teasing me, I turn red.

B-boyfriend!? I wish wait huh-

"I- uh.." is all I let out, "I'm joking Tama." She says giving me a fake smile.

I don't wanna see that fake smile-

I flick her forehead causing her to move her small hands towards her forehead, "Ouch! what was that for!?" She says in a better mood now, "That's what you get for teasing me." I say giving her my middle finger.

y/n pov •

I move my head towards Tamaki, "Wow look it's my boyfriend." I say teasing him.

Only if he actually was, wait again with this? Y/n head out of the gutter please-

he turns red, "I- uh.." he let's out not being able to speak. "I'm joking Tama." I say giving him a fake smile, he recovers quick and flicks my forehead causing me to move my hands onto my forehead, "ouch! What was that for!?" I say in my normal happy tone, "That's what you get for teasing me." He says giving me the middle finger and running away knowing what's gonna happen, "Damn you!" I yell, I turn to Jessica, "what were you gonna say?" I say kinda in a rush zipping up the sweater Tamaki is letting me use, she puts her hand in front of her and waves it up and down, "It's nothing, now go get him!" She says as I nod, and fleeing the scene.

I run where Tamaki was at, which he was with Nejire, and Mirio, he was facing the other way so he didn't know I was running towards him, Nejire taps his shoulder, and points my way, when he turned around that's when I tackled him causing both of us to fall, he landed on his back as I landed on top of him, I sat up but still on top of him, "I WON!" I yell, "Uh y/n.." Mirio says, "Hm..?" I say looking at him.

Why is it hard where I'm sitting on?

"Look where you're sitting on." He says holding in his laughter I looked at Tamaki who looked like a tomato by how red he was, and then looked where I was sitting on, I flushed red.

I stood up quickly and hid behind Nejire, "I-IM SO SO SO SORRY!" Is all I let out as Mirio helped Tamaki up, "Hado did you get any pictures?" Mirio says turning to Nejire, she nods "Of course." a smirk trailing upon those lips, "HADOO!" both Tamaki and I yelled, Her eyes widen and she starts running away with her phone, Tamaki and I follow her full speed almost slipping, which she got scared, "AHHHHH WAIT WAIT!" She says yelling while running. She slips and falls, we got her phone and deleted the photo, she pouts.

"You guys are so mean-" she says as we help her up, "Nope, we're just protecting ourselves." I say giving her a smile and a thumbs up, as Tamaki nods in agreement.

The rest of the day we chased each other around, made snow mans, and had snowball fights.

{~ 955 words!! ~}

Decided to give more friends content, yooo y'all should follow my Instagram @ jocelyn.shhh

Anyways take care loves!!!