16- work..? Home..?

I was currently working at my new job, I started today since they were low on workers, I was currently cleaning tables until someone came in and sat where I was cleaning, there were more free tables around to.

Talk about being rude, like moveeeee I just cleaned.

I looked up to see Jessica, 'kill me' I thought in my head, I stopped cleaning and walked away, "Excuse me! Where's my menu?" Jessica ask with shooting me with a glare, I turn around give her a soft smile "It'll be right back miss, I'll get that for you." I say in a polite voice causing her to get even more mad, I kept walking and grabbed the menu and gave it to her, "here you go ma'am" I say in a soft voice, "Can you stop with the act!?" Jessica says loud and annoyed.

"Excuse me..?" I say in a confused voice 'act!? what act? this is me..I'm only loud and myself when I'm with my friends' I thought in my head, she slammed the menu on the table, "You're not cute, just give me a latte with a muffin on the side." She says in a rude/sass tone, "Okay, anything else?" I say writing down what she ordered, "The fuck?" She says "Um no now go away before I punch you." She adds in, I walked away.

what a brat at least be thankful that I'm gonna give you your drink and muffin without putting poison in it, I wonder how Tamaki is doing with Nejire and Mirio, Pfftttt bet he's against the wall right now.

I put the paper down on the table for the person who makes the coffee, I went back to clean until her order was ready, I went to go grab her order and placed it on her table, "Here you go ma'am." I say as I was turning around to leave the table before she says anything else, then I hear something spill causing me to turn around, "oops" she lets out smirking.

Okay, now I'm done.

"Can you stop Jessica!?" I say kinda yelling at her kinda making her flinch since she's only used to the quiet, useless girl, "What do you mean!? I didn't do anything." She says trying to put the innocent look on her face, which she failed. "If you're here to make my life miserable then just leave! It's literally that easy. I get it I'm ugly and quiet and I got the friends you couldn't get but it doesn't give you a right to bully me!" I say In a really angry tone, and started to clean up, "Leave!" I also tell her "No, give me another drink." She snaps back.

My coworker comes up behind me and says "Ma'am, please pay, and leave." He says in a calm voice, "Well it wasn't my fault!" Jessica says trying to put that innocent act again, "That doesn't work on me, if you cause trouble for my co-workers, you will have to deal with me to now pay up and leave." He snaps back, she stands up throws the money at him and says "Bye bitch!" I get up and throw away the cup she broke, and putting the towel that I used to clean the coffee she spilled into a bucket filled with water, and then washed my hands.

I went to go look for my coworker to thank him, when I found him I walked up to him and tapped him on his arm, he looked at me...well looked down since I'm shorter than him, I looked up at him, "Thank you for helping me, it means a lot." I say giving him a smile, he smiled back and pats my head, "Any thing for my co-workers." I gave him a thumbs up because I'm awkward like that and left.

~●○°●○°●○°●○°●○°●○°●○~

I was currently walking home to visit my parents since it's been weeks since I last talked to them or seen them, I was up front in my door and I unlocked it, when I opened that door my jaw dropped, there were broken vases, paper all over the floor, a little bit of blood, and beer cans, I took off my shoes and started walking around, "Mom?" I pause for a bit "Dad..?"

⚠️ Trigger warning abuse ⚠️

Where are they..? What happened here...? Did they get into an argument...?