2- First Day.

Y/N'S POV
I was looking down only looking up to find my class 3-A. I crashed into someone and fell down letting out a small yelp, "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" I let out with a lot of effort looking on the ground, the tall blonde hair guy let out a hand and said "Oh no I'm sorry wait are you new?" in a very cheerful tone, I looked up and took his and and looked back down and just nodded in response

"I'm Mirio Togata, what class do you have!?" the boy said very loudly and proud which made me flinch a little.

I let out a weak smile and say "3-A L-L/N Y/N"
"OH we have the same class!! We can walk together" he said while letting out some chuckles, I sigh and start shaking a bit and just nod in response.

Well this sucks....I have to deal with someone that's loud and clearly the opposite of me, does he not know how cruel this world is or something?

We both walk to class he was telling me some lame jokes which I stayed quiet for, which made things more awkward, but that's how I am a awkward quiet person, Mirio opened the door kinda dramatically and said "Sensei we have a new student!" Mirio said happily and kinda loud, which made me sigh again.

Bye!

was all I thought before the teacher spoke, "Ahhh take a seat Mirio what did I say about yelling in class? Oh and also if that door breaks you'll have to pay." the sensei stated calmly.
"Oh right sorry" Mirio said as he scratched the back of his neck and then took his seat.
"Class we will have a new student joining us today and She'll be introducing herself and telling us her quirk" he smiled as he waved me over.

I hate crowds so much, why do teachers do this again? I'm so hopeless let me ✨ run away ✨

I thought to myself as I started walking over to the front of the class, I gulped and started speaking "L-L/N Y/N m-my q-quirk is h-healing a-and I can m-make things bigger like h-hammers, pencils, and etc. only that I-I can c-carry." I didn't stutter that much as I expected, but I was looking down, and playing with my thumbs nervously.

The teacher placed his hand on my shoulder and said "You can sit behind Nejire, Nejire may you please stand up or raise a hand for l/n can find you." I looked up to see a really pretty girl with long hair, and a huge smile plastered on her face, standing up, and having her hand raise.

She's so confident, couldn't be me. <3

I was already looking up but when I knew where exactly to sit I look back down and made my way to sit behind her as she sat backed down.

I wanna go homeee already, but I wonder how it's actually gonna be here at UA, these people look strong, I can't wait one day to be a actual hero.

"Okay class..-"

551 words!

<Edited>

A/N

Let me know if you wanna add anything or want to know anything. <3 I lied about this chapter being "long" but it's probably gonna be 'rainy day' or the next one we never know. 🌝