37. "I'll give you time-"

-His eyes widen, 'she's right'

"You're right, you been right, I never knew my feelings." He says looking me in the eyes, "I'll give you time to think about it." I say giving him a thumbs up a moving back, he looks up,  "Thank you, y/n." He smiles.

"No need to thank me, I just want~" I get cut off, "But I already know how I feel." He says, "Huh?" Is all I let out, "Y/n my heart always feels fuzzy and warm around you, I get jealous when other guys are near you, I get overprotective when it comes to you! Heck I don't even do that Hado, I know I love you, I just didn't want to accept it, I'm not new to love or anything....I just always have a special feeling around you, and honestly I don't want anyone to be near you or with you more than a friend unless it's me, I wanna be the bestfriend and the boyfriend." He says stopping midway, my eyes widen, "then be my boyfriend and my bestfriend." I say bluntly, "That's the thing, I don't want too....but in the same time I do, I just don't want to hurt you! I don't want too I really don't, y/n." He says as his smiles fades away, "Then don't hurt me silly, if you really love me you wouldn't do me like that, and my heart has been set on just with one person, and that's you." I say giving him a smile.

He walks up to me and hugs me, "This is why you were always the one for me, you understand me, and know what to say or do." He adds into his hug, I hug him back, "I know this isn't the right place but will you be my girlfriend?" He says letting go of the hug, I smile, "Of course." I add to my smile, He kisses my forehead, we hear someone clasp their hands together, "Finally!" Nejire says, I turn around and Tamaki looks up, we see Mirio and Nejire next to each other smiling. I turn red "Y-You guys seen all of th-that?"

"Of course! We can't miss something important." Mirio says smiling but through that smile he was still upset, "Your weird." Tamaki says with a small smile.

~~~~~~~

It's been 2 years since that day, Tamaki, and Mirio are now pro heroes....Nejire and I are still bestfriends to this day.

"Y/nnn!! You need to have a kid soon." Nejire pouts, I giggled, "I'm not married, and Amajiki and I are waiting until marriage." I say as I was making dinner for both Mirio, and Tamaki, "I mean you guys have been dating for 2 years, it's crazy how time goes by fast." She says as she's cutting up some vegetables, "We may not be fiancés or anything but we planned everything before we graduated, oh how embarrassing I was back then." I say as she passed the veggies to me and I poured into the pot, "You were so adorable y/n, so shy but became so fun to be around." She says as she giggled, I slapped her arm gently, "Shush that's embarrassing." I said as I was about to finish making the food.

We heard the door open, "We're home!"

"Welcome home!" Nejire and I say in the same time as we started to serve the food, and fixing the table, "It smells good in here." Mirio says as he pats his stomach, "and I'm hungry." he adds in, "Wash your hands first!" I say before they step into the kitchen they sighed heavily and washed their hands to eat.

We finished serving and fixing the table, so we sat down as they came in and sat down also, "Thank you for the food!" We all say as we started to eat, "How was work? You guys usually come back with a scratch or complaining." I say, as both Tamaki and Mirio choke on their food, "That's right!" Nejire says, Mirio swallows his food, "I uh..It's because we had just patrolling and it was good." Mirio says kinda thinking what to say, Tamaki also swallows his food and "Yeah, that's right!" Tamaki adds in.

I raise my eyebrows, and put my chopstick down, "You guys are hiding something...huh?" I say in a serious tone, which made Nejire say "Uh ohhh~" knowing what's gonna happen, Both of the boys started waving their arms around, "WAIT I PROMISE IT ISNT BAD!!" Mirio says, "Yeah! We will tell you when the time comes!! Please b-believe us." Tamaki says.

I sigh, "I'll trust you guys for now." I say as I started eating again.

{~ 791 words!!! ~}

This is not the ending!! I promise.
Uhh share this fanfic let others feel the way you felt while reading this.