31- "I promise."

The boom made everyone a little frighten I still was smiling due to the joke Bakugou kinda made, Bakugou was next to the bar while Dabi still had his arm around me.

It all happen in a flash Dabi gets hit in the head and passes out, letting go of me, he gets wrapped around with wood as the other villains did also, for some reason I got wrapped around in wood too and Bakugou didn't, after a couple seconds something started appearing around us and we ended up outside, Bakugou and I started coughing.

"What the hell was that!?" Bakugou says angrily as he looks around getting ready to fight, I was standing behind him "I don't know." I replied to him putting my arms up, we all started to fight but Shigaraki, Dabi, and some of the other villains were fighting the other pro heroes so they didn't join in this fight, as I was moving around dodging hits and throwing hits I was thinking how to escape.

I can fly away but I don't wanna leave Bakugou, All might is fighting all for one over there, we're just in the way....come one y/n think, thin-

My thoughts got interrupted as I heard someone yell "BAKUGOU!!" I turn around to see Kirishima having his hand out, Bakugou smirks and flies away using his quirks, I start to fly and I was about to go with them until I felt someone grab my leg and pull me down, I looked down to see Dabi, "Don't leave me....we can rule this stupid world together y/n." He says as he pulls me into a hug, "Touy- I mean Dabi I wanna be a hero, I wanna save people not kill anyone." I move away from him slowly kinda push him away "I missed you though."I said as I flew away pretty fast and caught up to Bakugou and them.

We all go to the city as we were walking around we saw the screen with all light and all for one, the fight was intense the ones in main shock was Bakugou, Midorya, and I. The number one hero might lose...to all for one

Dang it, I should've been stronger and didn't let myself get kidnapped.

I thought as I clenched my fist, I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see Bakugou, he also felt the same way I saw it in his eyes, I looked back at the screen my eyes widen, all you can see all might turning into someone or something else...skinny very thin...'what happened to all might!?' I thought in my head shocked like everyone around me or should I say us, all might goes buff on one of his arms and says something but couldn't clearly hear because of the yelling and some whispering, but next thing you know he punches all for one and I assume all for one passed out which made all might the clear victor.

We all sigh in relief and get ready to leave but as we were walking I noticed Midorya was standing there still, Bakugou also notices, we both looked back at the screen then at Midorya, all might was pointing at the screen, which he said something but I was focused on Midorya which he started to cry.

He heard something different then the crowd did, huh? that's weird.

I walked to Midorya and pat him in the shoulder he nods and we leave, I was walking to UA alone since I decided to go to the park and take a breather so the rest left without me, as I was walking police decided to stop me and arrest me. "W-What!?" I let out confused, "We'll be questioning you, actually no Jail, you villain." someone said, I froze and my eyes widen, "I-I'm n-not a villain, I swear!" I let out still shocked as they put me in the car and take me to the police station.

Once we were there they started asking me questions, "Sir, I promise I'm not a villain!" I say slamming my hands on the table, "Then why did you hug a villain and why were you smiling when the pro heroes came in oh and adding to that a villains arm was wrapped around you." He says, "I'm not a villain, I promise. The reason why I was smiling it's because Bakugou said something funny!" I mean I wasn't lying, "oh and we had history before he became a villain which I can't say do to personal reasons." I say crossing my arms and in a harsh tone, I didn't know Tamaki, Mirio, and Nejire were hearing everything.

"You just proved my point." The officer said, "You can even ask Bakugou!! He was a witness I swear!! I'm not a traitor, you old man." I say slamming my hand on the table, "Old man? Never mind that, Take her to a prison cell, and bring Bakugou in here." He says calmly as they take me away, "I WILL PROVE YOU SO WRONG OLD MAN!" I yell at him as they took me out of the room and I see Tamaki, Nejire, and Mirio, in the corner of my eyes, they all looked shocked at what the heard about me smiling in the arms of a villain, I believe?

They took threw me into the cell and I stayed on the floor sitting down knees to my face, mad, until. "l/n were you really smiling in the arms of a villain..." Nejire says, I looked up and saw all three of them.

D-Did she just use my last name...?

"I-I m-mean I was smiling but-" I got cut off, "That's enough!" I hear Mirio raise his voice a bit, "Wait-" I say as they cut me off again, "We heard enough, you traitor." Tamaki says, my eyes widen and tears started to roll down my cheeks, I see black 'x' marks on their faces then I looked down, I can't see them in the face anymore. "Wait y-" Nejire let's out, "Go away, you fakes." I say interrupting her, I heard them kinda gasp but in sadness, they felt sorry. After a couple seconds I heard footsteps and the footsteps faded away.

I thought they were my friends...I trusted them..they thought I was a traitor, how!? What?

"Who were those extras?" I heard Bakugou say kinda from the distance.

{~ 1087 words!! ~}

Long chapter 😼✋🏽 Exams got me dead man, But anyways kinda cliff hanger!?! (; I love doing that for some reason, but anyways hope you loves take care and be safe!! 🥰