4- training

Y/N'S POV-

I woke up to my parents arguing I just stood up and went to the restroom brushed my H/L H/C hair and brushed my teeth, I walked back to my room and changed into my uniform and put on a mask to hide the purple bruise on my lips but I didn't put it on until I finished my toast, I grabbed toast and ran to school, I finished my toast so once I was close to school I put my mask on, I went inside the big building in front of me. I now currently walking to my classroom.

I should've called out sick, Can I go home? Haha kill me, I'm just gonna go in and sit straight down, I just wanna be alone without anyone knowing that I still exist.

My thoughts on the way to the class, once I was there I walked in, the door is always open it closes when the bell rings, I went straight to my seat and took out my notebook and started drawing for a couple of minutes, and humming a song too.

{~Time skip~}

We were all told to change into our hero costumes by our teacher, we as in class 3-A will be 1v1ing, when I heard for what we will be doing today, I just sighed.

What a drag.

[-In the changing rooms-]

Jeez, it smells like perfume in here. Can you girls just shower if you smell? I mean hello what else were they for? If you're gonna out perfume at max two sprays...

I thought as I was changing into my hero costume looking only at my locker.

Uh...my hero costume is something else...it's really re-

I was deep into though until someone decided to interrupt my daily thoughts.

"l/n." Jessica said bluntly with her 2 other friends behind her.

If me and my gang pull up~

I giggled to myself as she slammed her hand against the locker trapping me. I looked at her with an a deadpan. "Why is that your hero costume!?" I just shrugged.

Good question miss ma'am, I don't know either.

She scoffed and said "It's so relieving and you're so fat, ugly, it's literally so unappealing, that's why you're always wearing a mask, It's actually funny!" she says pretty loudly laughing as one of the girls piped in saying "It would look better on Jessica!" and starts joining in the laughter they were having. I covered myself a bit.

Yeah...my mom has told me.

Nejire walks up to Jessica and tells her "What is wrong with you!? Are you jealous of l/n? You're such a jerk! Just why you dis-" I interrupted her by gripping her shoulder, "I-It's fine N-Nejire." I faked like smiled as if she can see my smile which she can't because of my mask.

We all leave the locker room and Nejire and I met up with Mirio and Tamaki and we all walked to the gym or the area we were training in. "You can't believe what Jessica said to~" Nejire saying looking at the boys.

I coughed interrupting her.

"hm? What do you mean?" Mirio says, "She was-" I covered her mouth. "I-It's nothing..." I removed my hand from her mouth, "D-Don't worry about i-it.."

They didn't want to force me to spit it out so we just went to the gym where we will be 1v1ing each other. The teacher started talking when everyone got here in their hero costumes.

"Ok class! If something goes bad in the battles I will automatically stop the battle, the people who are going against each other are...." The teacher stated I started overthinking about couple stuff until I felt a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Nejire.

"You're going against Jessica." Nejire said with a worried/soft smile, "O-Oh" is all I can let out Tamaki piped in "Sh-She d-doesn't h-have bad q-quirk."

That's right I don't know her quirk.

Mirio looked at me and gave me a head pat and said "She can turn invisible and could let fire out of her hands, she mainly just touches someone's shoulder and burns their shoulder a bit." I nod giving him a thumbs up Nejire pulled me away from them and cupped my cheeks to make me look at her which made me flinch and she said in a soft kind voice "Are you gonna be okay?" I slowly nod and bluntly say "Yes." She lets go of my face.

"You know I just noticed you're wearing a mask and if I'm gonna be honest none of us has seen your actual face up close never got to see the beauty that you're hiding." She started, causing me to flinch and look down "Ye-Yeah...pretty m-much." I say with a shaken voice.

All the fights already happened but Jessica's and Mines so we were up next or we are on the platform now.

Jessica turned invisible as I looked around to try to sense her aura I stayed in the same position, I closed my eyes and just tried to sense her aura.

I'm not gonna use a weapon...just physical skills.

As I was thinking, she through a small fire ball at me, hitting my back causing me to gasp.

How didn't I sense that?

When I was slowly standing up she started kneeing my stomach so many times, I coughed out a bit of blood getting my mask dirty.

I'm gonna give up...

That's when I was just letting her knee my stomach not caring anymore until..

{ Flash back }

"Remember y/n when someone is kneeing your stomach wrap your arms around their neck then with all your force throw them onto the floor." Sir night eye said to the young girl who he was training, "Okay got it!" She smiled cheerfully.

"Don't ever give up, remember smile and beat them." The tall man says giving her a head Pat and smiling.

{End of flash back}

I smiled through my mask then wrapped my arms around her then squeezing it really tight causing her to stop kneeing me, after then I slammed her onto the ground.

Landing on her back she gasped for air, I got on top of her and started punching her non-stop until the teacher stopped the fight. I was pulled away and told to walk off the platform.

it's what she deserved.

I started walking off the platform and started making my way to the big three until I felt someone hit me very hard in the back of my head and next thing you knew I blacked out.

I woke up in the nurses office, I flung up and yelped at the pain I had on my head and stomach, my mask is off.

Where is it!? What!?

i started to look around, until I felt the sharp pain on my stomach so I laid back down and then I heard "Oh you're awake dear, How are you feeling?" recovery girl said with a soft smile, I managed to say without stuttering "Just a headache who brought me here?"

"Tamaki did he insisted to stay here but he had to go back to class too, is that your boyfriend?" Recovery said with a little smirk on her face.

"I- uh no?" I said kinda red "He's just an acquaintance." I said fake smiling as she just nodded "Mhm sure."

1109 words!

A/N-

Another long chapter, but hoped you guys liked it!

{~Edited~}