8- the meeting

Mirio, Deku, and I were sitting down on the chairs along side with some other heroes, Mirio, Deku, and I were looking down with miserable looks on our faces not listing to any single word they were saying, just hearing night eyes instructions and stuff like that.

I was clenching both my fist along with Mirio and Deku, I felt pairs of eyes on us but this was the one time I didn't care. After a couple of minutes of sir night eyes instructions and some complaints of this other hero who knows what's his name. somehow Deku, Mirio, and I somehow read each other's minds, "So much for wanting to be like all might."

"Lemillion ha more like nothing." "If I can't save this little girl then I have no right to call myself a damn hero." We all stood up and said loudly. "We will save her." earning more looks, so what? we will save her and give her the love she is missing. I just hope nothing goes wrong during this operation.

The operation will start tomorrow at 8:00am, we went back to our school and it was Mirio, Deku, Tamaki, Kirishima, tsu, ochaco, Nejire, and I, sitting around a table just thinking to ourselves. Deku, Mirio, and I looking depressed or whatever until Nejire piped in "Mirio I never seen you this upset before, and same goes to L/N" making us clinch our fists harder.

Nejire and Tamaki spared some advice to Mirio and I, which made us feel somewhat better than before, the class 1-A had their teacher come in and give some inspirational advice to them too. Oh and I forgot to mention this but I was told to move into my dorm couple days ago, where class 3-A was staying at.

Tamaki, Mirio, Nejire, and I were walking towards our dorms them having a nice conversation while I stayed back quiet. "L/N I forgot how quiet you can be" Mirio piped up, I looked up and pulled down my mask my bruise was gone by then but I was insecure, but so couldn't breathe in it anymore so I pulled it down. "I'm sorry, I was in my own little train of thoughts" I said looking at them with a little soft smile.

They were shocked, "oh- wait do I have something on face!?" I said kinda panicking, "No, No you're just fine, we just never seen your full face and count this the first time." Nejire said scanning through my face.

Tamaki's POV-

She pulled down her mask and looked at us with a soft smile, wow...she's so beautiful, I couldn't look away, I knew she would be pretty but just not THIS pretty. I was staring at her and admiring her beautiful features, I want that to be mine. wait- I looked away and looked down while we walked to our dorms, am I slowly liking her? Not because of her looks but how she is too, that soft smile gets me all the time my heart won't stop fluttering.

We all got back to our dorms, I decided to study and do homework, but at some parts getting distracted because of L/N'S face just crawling up in my head again making me blush like a little idiot.

544 words.
Sorry for the short chapter, currently busy thinking for new ideas on this fanfic, and the other one I'm working on with my friend.