26- a bestfriend.

We were walking back to UA after my 6 hour shift he only waited for me for 4 hours just sitting there eating or on his phone I did have conversations with him when I was on break.

"I really enjoy being by your side y/n." Tamaki says out of no where while we were walking in comfortable silence, I looked at him and stopped in the middle of my tracks causing him to look back confused, "Hey...I um..." I looked down and started playing with my fingers.

What am I doing? He just technically just got out of a abusive relationship, and I'm trying to 'confess' I'm not even fully sure of my feelings

"Are you sure you do though? You're just a bestfriend to me and I don't wanna ruin anything and add to that I just got out a toxic relationship." He says kinda hesitant, I kinda turn red in embarrassment, "you read me like a book, and I knew that....bestfriends right." A small force smile appears on my lips and we start walking again.

He looks up at the sky, "I think I like you too I think this is so confusing, I'm sorry I just made things awkward." He says hiding his face in his hands, "It's not awkward don't worry, Um you can go ahead UA is around the corner I need to stop here and get something." I say going into the store as he 'walks off' i went to go get pocky, pens, and some other stuff but I noticed there was a guy with a black hood following me every aisle I went, and I started freaking out, but didn't show it, I just had a deadpanned face and went to go pay for my stuff and left the store.

Why is he still following me, I should've told Tamaki to stay.

The man started getting closer and closer to me, and I started to walk faster and I started shaking.

What is wrong with him? Help me please, anyone.

I pulled out my phone and it was dead and I started freaking out even more, the guy wrapped his arms around and I froze, "What's wrong? Can I have your number? Or do you wanna go to a motel if you know what I mean." He says in a deep voice, "I'm not interested! Can you let me go now!?" I say kinda loud hoping someone can hear me, he started choking me, "Don't need to be loud..now since you did that we will have to punish you." He says that like he was smirking, "L-L-Leave m-" I struggle to say and started to cough.

"Punish who now?" Tamaki says putting his hand on the strangers arm, "Oh do you were here the whole time?" He says looking up, "Let. Her. Go." Tamaki says squeezing the guys hand, and he does let me go, I started to catch my breath and hugged Tamaki scared, "You got lucky." He says bluntly and walking away.

Tamaki hugs me, "I got you now dont worry, I knew something was wrong.

After a couple minutes of him comforting me, we got back to our dorms and he stayed in my dorm and we fell asleep next to each other, he knew I was scared so he made sure I was safe, thank you.

{~ 551 words!!! ~}

A/N-

Give me some head canons loves (: 👍🏼