6- Picking my hero course

I woke did my usual routine get ready for school then, ran to school when I got to my desk there were stuff written on it "go die" "Loser can't even defend yourself" "Leave this school" "Stupid" "Disgrace" and on going I just went to go get a wet paper towel to wipe it off with.

I went walking back to my desk to clean what was written on it but there he was reading everything that was written on my desk..."T-T-Tamaki?" I said while rushing over there to push him away which I did. "Who wrote this L/N?" He said kinda annoyed, I shrugged "I- I don't k-know" I say looking down and wiping it off, he sighed and said "When I find out who did this they're gonna pay big time" I put my hand on his shoulder "It's fine." I let out without stuttering and walking away to throw it away.

"Y/N, May I have a moment please?"  The teacher called and I walked up to him, "y-yes?" I say looking down "am I in trouble?" "Did I do something wrong" "oh please tell me I didn't."

"You have to pick your hero course, here." He said giving me a paper full with agency's I honestly made up my mind already I want to go to sir night eyes agency, my dad and him were or are good friends and he also worked with all might which is a bonus.

"Sir night eyes" I say giving him back the paper and sitting back down leaving the teacher kinda shocked, I mean it was rude of me but I mean being up front of the class gave me even more anxiety, I went to sit on my desk thankfully Tamaki sat back down in his seat.

-after school-
Today was a hard day a lot of training and and exercising it was good for my quirks but it was still tiring, I decided to go visit sir night eye as I notice Mirio was right behind me so I turned around looking at him confused and keep in mind I still had my mask on.

"Hi L/N! Going to sir night eyes agency?" He said cheerfully catching up to me, "Y-Yes" I said I actually don't feel anxious around him now that I think about it, "He is a cool man if I gotta say so myself" Mirio let out smiling like always, "Yeah, he's like another father figure to me, He's been knowing me since I was born and he's familiar of my quirk too." I say without stuttering, "Yeah, we also have a new guy I think his name was Izuku Midorya. WAIT" he turns around like he lost a his own child.

"You left me again..." this green haired boy said. "Sorry Midorya, Oh and L/N meet Midorya, Midorya L/N." "N-Nice t-to meet y-you" I let out stuttering, "nice to meet you too L/N" he said giving a cute smile, we all headed to the agency but for some reason he wanted Midorya in there and bubble girl, Mirio, and I were outside waiting for my turn to happen next until he heard a lot of  "booms" "booms" "booms" "this can't be good" Mirio let out kinda chuckling too.

Bubble girl nodded in agreement. After all the commotion it was me next, I walked into the room wow it's a mess in here...anyways. "Hi Sir" looking at him holding a peace sign, "Hi Y/N you can give me the paper for I can stamp it." I nodded and handed him my paper, Midorya was standing there with a "bruh" face.

"How's your mom?" Sir night eye asked stamping my paper and giving it to me, "I think she's doing good" I said taking the paper from him and putting it back in my bag. Sir night eye stood up and looked at all of us "Okay, so starting tomorrow we will be going patrol, please come in your hero suits" We all said "yessir." And today was just a day of him explaining what we will be doing for the next couple of days and stuff. It was fun and interesting.

708 words!!
A/N~
A friend and I are making a BokutoxReader and we will let it out when it's complete! Honestly I call it "big" but I don't know so far it's been really good if I gotta say so myself.