5- Rainy day

Y/N'S POV-

I was walking back to class to collect my stuff since I been in the nurses office all day, I honestly hope no one is there, I was walking and thinking to myself.

I don't want anyone to be there, not even the teacher, why is this class so far away? I have to walk home too, dang it. These doors are huge!

I opened the door to see Tamaki sitting there shaking, and tears were falling out of his eyes, and he couldn't move much.

Is that Tamaki!? Is he having a panic attack!? Is this the type of anxiety that just happens out of no where, ahhh poor baby- I mean what am I thinking!?

I took out my water bottle and placed it on his desk, and then wrapped my arms around him, I put my hand on his head and started ruffling through his hair. "It's okay, drink some water, don't worry, I'll be here to help Tamaki." I say trying to comfort him

Tamaki's POV-

Everyone has left and suddenly I started having an anxiety attack, why at this time? This anxiety attack was out of no where, after like a minute I saw someone place a water bottle in front of me, and I felt a pair of gentle, and welcoming arms around around me, it felt like a mothers who was hugging their child after they fell or something, but this honestly kinda calmed me down.

I wonder who this is...the person unwrapped their arms,  I looked up to see l/n, when I looked at her E/C eyes her mask covering her nose and mouth, but either way it was so close to my face, I blushed, and looked away. She stepped back saying, "I'm s-sorry I t-thought y-you n-needed it!" She was still looking at me but with soft eyes, when I looked at her it gave me the butterflies in my stomach, but I smiled and said "Thank you. L/n you helped me, thanks to you I calmed down sooner than expected." She turned red and looked away and started waving her hands all over, "I- It was nothing, D-drink some w-water." I chuckled at her, and open then water bottle and drank some.

Y/N'S POV-

After all of that, jeez that was awkward, Tamaki and I started walking to the exit in comfortable silence, when we got to the exit it was raining like cats and dogs, I sighed I was getting to run until Tamaki grabbed my shoulder and said "didn't you bring an umbrella?" I looked at him, and started shaking my head as in 'no'

"You really think I was gonna let you get sick, huh?" He said chuckling and giving me a head pat, I blushed and looked away, "Here we can share, the news said it was going to rain, but either way I don't mind sharing oh and by the way why do you always wear a mask?" He said tilting his head, I flinched at that "I-I don't know? A-and t-thank you for the o-offer." I say kinda smiling to myself.

We both walked together having a nice conversation, he didn't stutter at all and I was a stuttering mess, I mean hello this feels like a romance movie. He dropped me off at my house and flicked my forehead I put my hand on my forehead "ow!" I say putting my hands on my forehead, Tamaki lets a small laugh and says "N-Next time don't forget an umbrella dummy." "Okay! I'll try bully!" I say sticking my tongue out and waving at him and ran inside as I got inside I felt a stung on my cheek it was my mom slapping me.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE YOU SCUM BAG COME ON WHATS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING HOME?" I looked at her scared.

Dad must not be home, so she'll take her advantage to abuse me

I gave her the silent treatment, getting her even more annoyed"ARE YOU GOING AROUND BEING A WHORE AGAIN!?" she yelled and pulling my hair, I took off my shoes, and she let go of me aggressively, when she did I ran away before she can throw another hit.

Tamaki's POV-

I wonder how she looks like under that mask, I was about to leave until I heard a yell from the inside of her house, maybe her mom is happy to see her...? I don't know.

I thought to myself as I started walking off, I got home and couldn't forget how comfortable her arms were ,when she held me I felt like balling my eyes out and let out everything I went through.

I wanna be in those arms again...again. I got home and went to my room did my homework took a shower then went to sleep.

Y/N'S POV-

I was just standing in my room, I didn't cry or anything, I just stood there for a couple of minutes. I walked over to my desk and started doing my homework, I spaced out thinking about when I got a head pat from Tamaki, moving one of my hands on my head as I blushed, wait what am thinking, removing my hand from the top of head, getting back to work as I finished I fell asleep, I'll shower in the morning, I'm to tired right now.

913 words