7- Patrol

It was the next day and we were all patrolling by "we" I mean Midorya, Mirio, and I, it was a beautiful day outside, Sir night eye told us to watch out with a guy with a beak, I think it was Overhaul anywho.

"Hey Midorya what's your hero name?" Mirio asked looking at him. "Deku" both of us flinch and both of us said "you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, someone told me it can mean more then that" he said kinda tinted pink and smiling, "well I'm Lemillion" Mirio said proudly "Because one day I'll save a millions of people."

They both look at me curious about my hero name too, I sighed and said "He/n" as in for hero name. "That's a good hero name L/N" Deku piped in, "really thanks" I say scratching the back of my neck.

We were walking until a little girl came out running from the alley and bumping into Deku causing them to both fall. I was wearing my mask like always, but Deku was showing his face full on but anyways.

The girl was holding him tight like she didn't want to let go of Deku, she had bandages all over her legs and arms, poor girl.

"What did I say about causing heroes trouble" a guy with a beaked mask said...wait no that's overhaul, I was shocked but I still kept trying to keep my cool but Deku did the opposite.

"She has bandages all over her body, what happened" Deku said and Lemillion gave him a worried look. "She's just a clumsy girl" overhaul replied. "Now come on Eri" overhaul said looking down at them. Mirio put Deku's hood on "Come on Deku we need too keep on patroling" Mirio said while trying to keep his cool.

"May I ask what agency you guys are in?" overhaul said while walking back in the alley us following behind, why are we doing this!? This is crazy. Mirio replied with a smooth answer. "Oh well then Eri come one now" he said pulling of his gloves down. She jumped off of Deku and ran to him...I wanted to reach for her but I couldn't I don't want to make it obvious that we're going after him.

We all left feeling guilty, especially Deku. The little girl was clenching onto him for dear life...don't worry we will save you. We got back to sir night eyes agency and explained everything that happened.

"Mirio you did good for trying to keep your cool" sir night eye said "Y/N if you stand there saying nothing and looking down on the ground, is kinda suspicious so chin up" he said looking at me.

"Yessir." I said kind slouching. "We need to save her" I let out clinching my fist. "Y/N's right, we need to." Mirio added in. "She was holding me for dear life, A-All I want is for her to here with us safe and sound." Deku said while holding the part the little girl was clenching on.

"I will have a meeting with the other heroes and you guys will be coming too" Sir night eye said. "Tomorrow afternoon bet there."

We all left his Agency with our uniforms on, and really upset. We could've saved her, right?
Fuck if only I did something. I was overthinking to myself on the way home.

I got home took a shower and got changed, did some studying and homework, then I went to sleep. I had a nightmare of what happened today, I woke up panting, why...why couldn't we do anything. I slowly calmed down after 5minutes and went back to sleep.

614 words
A/N
The fanfic a friend and I are making is coming out good so far, we spend more than 5 hours a day working on it. 😌