28- time

Someone walked up to us and asked for Nejire's number, "Grrrr bark bark." I started to bark and growl Mirio joining in and Nejire started laughing so did Tamaki, "what the fuck is wrong with you guysssss!" Nejire says pasting our backs as the walls away giving us a weird look.

Mirio and I both stopped what we were doing and looked at each other just by looking at each other's faces we bursted out laughing.

Or that's what I wish had happened lmao.

Today really wasn't my day, I practiced using my quirks I started getting major back pains for some reason, I had to work many hours of my work, I was very stressed, and tired.

"Hey welcome to our-" I pause what I was doing and started smiling like a little idiot, "Um sorry we're not here for you, is our y/nie here?" Mirio says looking around messing around with me, so I go along with it, "You may sit over there, here are your menus, the ms 'y/nie' will be out shortly." I say giving them a smile and walking away to call out break, I went to go sit with them, "Y/nnnnnnn I got you something!" Nejire says in a exciting tone, "WE!" Tamaki, and Mirio says adding in kinda aggressively, "I- so mean." Nejire says pouting, I let out a giggle, "Thank you for visiting me at my job." I say giving them a smile, they hand me my favorite snacks, drinks, Manga, you name it.

"You guys didn't have too.." A fake tear going down my cheek, Mirio punches me playfully "The fake in this tear makes me wanna cry." Mirio says while throwing the punch, I laugh, "No, really guys thank you!" I says pushing Mirio heads away.

"Alright, y/n meet us at the park after your work, your shift ends at 7:46pm right?" Tamaki says, 'he knows 🥺' I thought in my head I as I nod, "okay! Great it'll be the park down the corner, please be careful, you know there's a lot of creep around here, if anything call us." Tamaki says and Nejire, and Mirio nod happily.

They got up and left but they took the things they got me to drop them off for I can't struggle much, and when they left I got back to work, cleaning, helping, organizing, and everything you name it.

"Have a great day y/n!! Get home safely!" My manager says as I left waving bye at her, I started walking but then I felt someone grab my neck once there was not that much people, "Here we meet again, it's about time." A dark raspy voice says and having his arm wrapped around me, "We'll do this the easy way, I have another person with me names Toga, if you try anything suspicious she will end you, all you have to do is listen to me." He says whispering into my ear, I froze, and slowly nod.

He leads me into a van where the LOV are and I was shocked, and obviously scared, "Good job Dabi, and Toga." A guy with a hand on his face said as he scratched his neck a bit.

{~ Tamaki's POV ~}

It's 9:12pm and y/n hasn't came yet, "Hey guys am I the only one having a uneasy feeling about this?" Nejire says looking worried, Mirio puts his hand on his chin, "Yeah...she's never late....let's go to her job and see what has happen." Mirio says walking away and Nejire and I following behind.

Please tell me nothing bad has happened to you y/n.

We got to her job and asked for her but they said she left almost 2 hours ago, it made our hearts drop, "M-Maybe she went home-" I say trying to stay positive.

so we went to UA, and she wasn't in her dorm either, we look everywhere no trace of her, we started to panic even more, we called her plenty of times, no answer, until someone answered, "What the fuck do you want?" A deep voice says, "Where's y/n!?" Nejire says kinda loud, "Ouch...Anyways she's fine getting some burn marks...." after a couple secs "s-stop-" we heard y/n in the end our eyes widen, "Who are you!? What are you doing to y/n!?" I say full of anger.

"Wait until you find out." He says laughing and hearing a painfully scream in the background.

723 words!!

A/N-

Yes, a cliff hanger. Yes, a short chapter. Yes, I'm sorry.

Have a great day loves!! Make sure to take care of yourselves!! ❤️

(Edited)