30- Really worth it?

⚠️ slight Sexual harassment ⚠️

I woke up on someone's lap, someone playing with my hair....it was kinda relaxing until I notice who it was.

"You're finally up." Dabi says in a calm voice, "P-Put me down." I say kinda trembling, "or what?" He says as his hands wonder around my body, "S-Stop t-that, please." I say trying to get up but he's holding me down tightly, I let out fake tears and look at him in the eyes at first he was smiling but then his smiling turns into a shocked face.

"Touya...what the fuck...." I said as my eyes kinda widen, 'this is the kid who-' "I'm not Touya anymore." He says as he pushes me off aggressively "I'm not that kid you once knew y/n." He adds in as he slams the door on his way out, on my knees and my hands on knees I started to actually cry.

This was my childhood bestfriend who ended up 'dying' unexpectedly.....years ago, I only had two friends, actually bestfriends. We were the power trio no one wanted to mess with us, everyone was jealous of our friendship but 4 or 6 years later we got the news that he was dead...but how!? How is he alive!? Did he really go through all of that without us noticing, he's also the reason our other bestfriend died...when he left she became depressed and we both became weak she couldn't handle it anymore after a year or two, she-

I clenched my fist as I quietly sobbed.

Killed herself.

I was sitting down hopeless, I didn't know what to do or what to say, I'm so powerless compare to these guys, 'I wanna...go home' I say as I got up and moved to the corner of the room.

"Get up." I heard Shigaraki say couple minutes later, I cleaned my dry tears and got up, "follow me." He says as I do follow him, we go into the main area where they hang out and I see a boy...Bakugou!? I looked at him while he was chained up "Why?" I say as I looked at all of them and they looked at me confused, "What do you mean 'why?' We have our reasons." Toga says looking at me with a smile, "Both of you join us the league of villains is more suitable for both of you guys." Shigaraki says, "THEN GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG!" Bakugou yells I kinda let out a giggle, "what's so funny?" Dabi says which makes me shut up quickly.

"Are you guys serious!? Is it really worth it!? To go through all that trouble just to ask students to join your league?" I say rolling my fist, everyone stayed silent all you heard was Shigaraki's neck scratching he was annoyed by us.

Couple minutes later Dabi wrapped his arms around me choke hold wise but with out choking me, but then we heard someone smashing the wall open.

{~ 434 words ~}
Short i know, I'm sorry! I will edit this later since it's 2am and I'm tired but hope you enjoyed this chapter 😼✋🏽 and also thank you so so so so much for 3K reads, this fanfic just keep getting bigger and it really does mean a lot, thank you loves 🥰 and take care! (P.S when y/n traumatizes someone she can also see their past.)

(Edited)