22- happiness?

It's been a 3 days since the accident, we got scolded and that's about it, these past three days have been better than usual but for some reason I still can't find that one word that people use all time....hapiness.

Currently I'm walking around the area with Tamaki, it's been long since I hung out with him so he offered if I wanted to walk around with him.

"Let's get some ice cream!!" I whine to him since he refused twice, "Fine, Fine!" He says turning back around and going inside, "Yes!" I celebrated then went inside after, we got our ice creams and went back out and went to a nearby park, I raise my ice cream cone high and pose, you know? He gave me a soft smile, "You seem happy."

Happy...? I'm not happy just yet, I think?

Just as I was about to put my arm down my ice cream melted and it fell on my face, 'embarrassing' Tamaki bursted out laughing his laugh was like a soft one very cute but he was laughing for like 10seconds or longer while he was laughing I wiped a bit of it off, when he calmed down he walked up to me while I was still cleaning my face.

He grabbed my hand and I looked up at him confused, it looks like he was off in space, then he leans down licks where a little ice cream was at next to my lips, once he did I turn red, "you missed a spot there." Tamaki says like nothing happened, "Tamm" I get interpreted as he kisses me, my eyes widen.

He pulls away and when he realizes what he does he started waving his arms around, "I-I am so so sorry!" He says as he's red.

{~ Tamaki's POV ~}

I imagined me kissing her, at first she was shocked but then she kissed back, I pulled away.

Wait why did this feel real? Oh don't tell me

I looked at her then looked around, 'oh kill me' I thought as she was standing there confused, I started waving my arms around and apologizing, she gives me a soft smile and says "It's okay." We went into a store for she can go wash her face in the restroom for her face can't be sticky, once she was done she came out.

"Alright let's go get pocky than go back to UA since it's been hours and I need to turn in homework." She grabs my arm and takes me to the area where the pocky is.

"Slow down Tama!!" She says trying to catch up to me as we were about to arrive back at UA,  "Fine..but you have to share a pocky you hogger!" I snapped back as I slowed down my pace.

{~ Y/N's Pov ~}

I give him a box of pocky's since we bought 3 of them, "Thank you." He says as he ruffles my hair and I just give him a smile.

That's right, I'm only happy when I'm with Tamaki, Tamaki you're my happiness.

We were almost to our dorms until we saw Heather standing there from the distance along side of her Mirio, and Nejire, I bit my pocky kinda annoyed but it's whatever, we got closer closer, I noticed he put his hands in his pockets and looked down.

"HEY GUYSS!!" I say running up to Nejire and jumping on her causing her to fall, we both laugh, "Someone seems happy!" Mirio says helping us back up, "Well yeah, I'm looking at beautiful bestfriend here Hado." I say dramatic pointing at her earning a giggle from Tamaki, "Hey Amajiki! I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date." Heather says bluntly in front of us which made things awkward, "I-I'm s-sorry I'm gonna help y/n with homework." He looks up at her, I have been failing.

"I will help her with it!" Mirio says pushing both of them to go on a date, "Are you sure Mirio?" Tamaki turns around to face him and Mirio nods.

Dang it Mirio you ruined it for me, such a friend jk you didn't know that I wanted to be with him longer.

Long story short, they ended up going on a date, and I guess they had a good time, he came back with a hickey which made my heart drop when I saw it.

739 words!!!

A/N-
I'm sorry I ended up leaving the "party" at like 9:30pm and I had a movie night with my friends on discord!!