14- • hanging out? •

I woke up to arms wrapped around me, I look up to see Tamaki peacefully sleeping, I flushed red.

What the heck happened last night!? Wait did we...wait no I mean we're not naked.....Ah never mind I remember now, thank you Amajiki.

I started playing with his hair until he flicked my forehead, "ow-" moving my hand to my forehead, "Good morning bunny." He says in a soft tone, "Good morning loser." I say sticking my tongue out at him, "What happened to Panda?" He said chuckling, "Well you're being rude, so nope." I said pinching his cheeks.

"L/N!!" Someone says bursting through the door, "AH!! WOAHHH!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT!" Mirio says pushing Nejire out while she was taking a video, "Wait! Mirio! This is cute!!" She says while getting pushed away. I flung up and waved my arms around "I-IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK-" Tamaki sits up, he's red and says "Y-Yeah um....it really wasn't anything Mirio." in a calm voice.

"Alright! Every single one of you get out of my dorm room! I'm gonna get ready for we can all hang out!!!" not me trying to change the subject, "Go on now!!" I say pushing Tamaki off the bed. He lazily gets up, grabs his phone, and leaves pushing Nejire, and Mirio out and closing the door, I stood up and locked the door, since we're third years we get to have our own restrooms.

✰ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ 🌊 ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ✰
╔═══ ✰🌊✰ ═══╗
After getting ready
╚═══ ✰🌊✰ ═══╝

I went to the lobby where Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio were waiting, "Jeez y/n you take to long! But looking beautiful as ever!" Nejire says walking up to me and hugging me, "Even I got here before you.." Tamaki says looking down and hands on his pocket, and Nejire pulling away from the hug.

"Well it's okay, girls gotta take their time being pretty!" Mirio says putting an arm around me, I turn red as in being embarrassed "W-Well umm thank you...?" Is all I can let out, "Give my girl Hado some hype though!" I walk up to her and grab her hand and spin her around, "I mean look at this beautiful human being." I say giving her a small smile and putting both my hands behind my back, she smiled back.

"Thank you y/n, you really are an Angel." She says looking straight into my eyes, my small smile turns into a soft one, "No, Thank you." turning around, "Alright! So where do you guys wanna go?" I say clapping my hands together.

"To the mall..? OOO PARK? THEN A COFFEE SHOP, MMM WHAT ELSE!?" Mirio says being excited and waving his arms around, "You're being loud Mirio, people might be sleeping." Tamaki says still looking down, awe shy boy moment, no? Okay sorry.

" Tamaki says still looking down, awe shy boy moment, no? Okay sorry

• The outfit, pick one or imagine one •

We were on our way to a store to pick up snacks then head to the park, I was next to Tamaki, Mirio, and Nejire were in front of us telling each other jokes and just having a nice conversation, I think?

I started to poke Tamaki's stomach, he was ignoring me at first but then turned around "Yes...Bunny?" he says in a quiet tone, "Piggy back ride?" I say while putting my arm around his, he stops causing me to stop too he leans down a bit, "get on then." He says giving me a soft smile, I smile and hop on his back and warp my arms and legs around him.

"On word!!!" I say point in front of us as he walks smiling, Nejire turns around "We got ourselves a battle Mirio!" Mirio leans down for Nejire to get on his back and she did, "LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Mirio shouts and he starts running, Tamaki sighs at first but then starts running and at first he was slow but then caught up to Mirio in no time.

Nejire and I look at each other on laugh while the boys were running, "We'll win!" Nejire says putting her hand on Mirio's head, I smirk "We'll see about that!" I say also sticking my tongue out, we got to the store and Tamaki and I won, Nejire and Mirio's punishment was to pay for the snacks.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

.• *°  ° A/N!!!     • *°  °

{~ I will be posting part two
Tomorrow but thank you guys for reading this chapter!! Sorry if it was short, I'm Busy right now and this is what I got done, again part two coming tomorrow!! ~}