32. "Ik some day I'll trust you again."

"Who were those Damn extras?" I heard Bakugou say in the distance, I shrug "I don't even know anymore." I say wiping my tears still looking down, "The officers are releasing you right now, but you idiot! you laughed at the dumbest things." He said as he stopped walking and put his hand on the cell, I giggle, "see!! damn extra." He says while I giggled, "Well it's not my fault my humor is dead." I said sticking my tongue and a middle finger at him, he sticks his middle finger back, "YOU WANNA FIGHT?" He kinda yells, I put my middle my finger down and my tongue back down, "I'm sorry!" I say kinda scared, he smirks proud of what he did which made me pout.

Freaking first years are crazy man, why are they so scary? It makes me wanna practice more and fight them 1 on 1, especially Bakugou.

"Okay, you're free." A police officer opens my cell as I get up and walked to Bakugou and hugged him, "Thank you!!" I add in to my hug, "Get off me." He says as my my face went '😃' "Right, personal space." I said backing away slowly but he ends up hugging me with one arm (A side hug.) I smile 'it's better than nothing' I thought in my head, he then pushes me on the floor, "There, happy?" He says as looks down at me, "That was rude Bakugou! Alright let's go you damn first year." I say as I got up and cleaned my bottom "Don't tell me what to do!" He kinda yells which I shrugged and skipped away as he follows behind me, "Don't go in front of me!" He yells.

╔═══ ✰🌊✰ ═══╗
    Back at UA.
╚═══ ✰🌊✰ ═══╝

I enter my room and close the door and locked it and slid down my door and started to sob without making any noise, it was late, but I'm glad I got free.

I still can't believe they called me a traitor...I also saw touya that I haven't seen more then 5 or 10 years, He was like a bestfriend no like a big brother to me, he was our big brother.

I look at a picture of my other bestfriend that had past away and gave her a sad smile.

I wonder what craziness we would be doing if this didn't happen, Touya is now a big guy, with scars, he went down the wrong path, he's around 20 now, he looks like he's doing a lot better, I hope you can hear me and get this message.

I get up and grab all the pictures I took with Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio, and ripped them and threw them on the floor, I saw the candy and stuff they bought me before I got kidnapped and grabbed them and started throwing them, making a huge mess, 'fakes.' I went into my restroom and started taking off my clothes and went to go take a shower.

After the shower I changed into some comfortable clothes, when I got out my restroom I saw Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio, looking around my room, upset? "G-Get O-Out!" I let out stuttering and looking down, 'huh? Why am I stuttering and looking down... wait what!?' "Y/n I'm so sorry for what I did." Nejire says, "I-It's l-l/n t-to you." I let out kinda struggling, "I...I really am!" Nejire says getting closer to me which I can tell because of her feet moving closer to me, I back away until I hit the wall.

"wait...I didn't mean to call you traitor, we just misunderstood, we should've listened to you" Tamaki says lifting his arm up a bit which I saw from the corner of my eye still looking down, I flinched. Once I flinched he put his arm down, "Y-Y/n I would never hurt you....I-I" Tamaki says kinda not knowing what to say, "It was all me l/n you don't have to blame Tamaki, and Nejire..." Mirio says in a sad tone, I clenched my fist, I looked up at them then regretted it quickly and looked back down, I feel like vomiting.

"You lost trust in us, huh..?" Nejire says in a shaken voice, 'I will forgive you guys when I'm ready, but please leave me alone.' I thought in my head, they read me like a book and sighed, "We'll give you time l/n but just know, we really are sorry." Mirio says, as they all were about to leave, "It's okay, I know some day I'll trust you again." I say still clenching my fist and kinda smiling, I can tell they smiled, I sensed the warm ness of their smiles.

"Thank you." They all said as they left and closed the door gently, I see a knife on the floor, 'So this is how they opened my door' I giggled to myself and put the knife away. After that I brushed my hair and teeth then fell asleep.

{~ 842 words!! ~}

Man it's 1:10am and I'm on episode 121 on fairy tail season one ofc! 😭✋🏽