10- Operation pt. 2

When he passed out I turned around to help Tamaki he was against the wall getting chocked, I ran to help him I swung my sword/knife at the guy with the crystal quirk he just grabbed it and focused on me, he broke it just by squeezing it. damnit.

He sung a punch at me, I dodged it and grabbed his arm and twisted it, he got mad and slammed me against the floor causing me gasp and I couldn't breathe, he punched me with his crystals causing me to black out.

"L/N!!"

Tamaki's POV-

"L/N!!" I got up and picked up the crystals and ate them then went to fight him, long story short I won. I tied them up and went straight to L/N she was bleeding like crazy, I tried my best to help her, she opened her eyes a bit "I-" is all she let out slowly closing her eyes again, "stay with me, it's okay." I say in a soft voice, "A-Are y-you o-o-okay" she says in a pain voice.

"Why are you asking about me? The real question is are you okay?" I say looking at her  "Don't answer get some rest I'll get us out of here." She gives me a soft smile and closes her eyes again. I picked her up and started running then I see Mirio dragging himself with blood all over him and stab wounds or whatever.

~Y/N POV~

I wake up to see Mirio bleeding like crazy I was laying on the floor, my head hurts I'm gonna pass out again, I crawled to Mirio and put my hands on his leg and started using my healing quirk on him. "L/n what are you doing?" Tamaki asks "Take it easy!!" He also adds "Shut up I wanna help him, I wasn't use to you! I wanna..." I winced in pain my head is hurting and my quirk is making my body hurt but I don't care anymore, I wanna help Mirio. I was useless when it came to the battle, I wanna help.

I used all of my strength and my ears started ringing, "L/n can you hear me!?" "L/N!?" Then there it was a black boring sight after a couple secs, I saw flowers and birds, it was beautiful, my life was also flashing before my eyes. I smiled all the memories I had as a child was awesome. I didn't know I died, until I was told I died. I kept walking until I saw my dead bestfriend who killed herself do to abuse, and bullying. "Wake up!" I ran to her and hugged her. I started  crying I wanna stay here with you. "I want you to stay but you have something good coming your way, so wake up! Don't give up. I'll be by your side."

I opened my eyes all I heard was "SHE'S AWAK-" I blacked out again "WAKE UP Y/N!!" I wake up again, and I stayed awake this time, doctors were around me, helping me. I started thinking to myself, what happened? am I alive? I made it did I? I don't see her anymore...

I closed my eyes again as in getting some rest, when I woke up, I felt better the before, Tamaki, Nejire, and Mirio where are they? "She's awake" Nejire said having her hand on my head, I heard footsteps rush over to my side.

Someone's head leans on my shoulder "Thank God L/N, I didn't want to lose you too" Mirio says crying on my shoulder. "Too?" Is all I could let out, "No one L/N" Nejire says in a worried tone. "Glad you're okay, I wish I es strong enough to help you." Tamaki says in a calm but in a tone as in he's been crying.

I let out a small smile, "glad you guys are okay too." they all just leaned their head on me and started crying again. I didn't feel like crying, I couldn't feel any of my emotions just giving them this nice fake smile will do. I just laid there hearing them cry, they all let out their stress and problems. I died, huh? "Did I really die?" I let out. It got quiet and one of them gripped my shirt and they nod, "twice." someone else says as they started crying again, I feel bad.

743 words
A/N note
Busy, Busy, Busy.
Sorry for not posting for 2 days. 🥺