13- {~ him & I ~}

It's 5pm Tamaki and I were walking around, like a date..hehe he doesn't have to know, while Mirio, Nejire, and Eri were playing around or I don't know what they're doing, we decided just to walk around.

"Tamaki! there's cotton candy!!" I say happily while running to the stand half smiling, and grabbing one, he trails behind "You really like these, huh?" grabbing one too, my mouth was full with cotton candy and I nod and let out a 'mhm' it's been weeks since I been knowing my new friends, I'm really close to Tamaki, he understands me, and I understand him.

We headed to a bench and decided to sit down and relax there for a bit, "l/n I didn't know you could sing." he says looking at the sunset, "Yeah.." I scratch the back of my neck "I just don't like giving myself to much attention, if I'm gonna be honest I was kinda panicking up there." I say looking at him, he looks at me, "Well I would love to hear you sing again, but just to me." we made eye contact for a couple seconds in silent, but I decided to say something "Call me y/n...or a nickname wait only if you want too!" moving my arms around.

He chuckles, "Okay, bunny honestly you can also give me a nickname, or just Amajiki or Tamaki."

"Panda...my panda." I whisper under my breath, which he heard, "yours?" I turn red and looked away "W-well I uh ummm..."

I can't find the right words to say, ahhh this is awkward, Why did I say that out loud, #embarrassed let me just die here, Panda's are honestly are so soft and adorable it just suits him...right?

"I'm just playing-" he says chuckling, and standing up, "where are you going?" I say also standing up, he suddenly grabs my wrist and starts running causing me to run, "you mean 'we' right?" He says looking back while running, I nod, and let out a "yes!" with a little stupid smile.

Why can I feel myself  around him?

We were on top of a little hill laying down next to each other talking about our problems, telling jokes, school, and just enjoying each others company. "Hey, y/n do you like anyone?" He suddenly asks, "Well I- maybe...I don't know, it's like unknown." I say turning my head to face him, "hm unknown?" He turns around, making eye contact with me, "Well it's like I don't but then I do, he might like me but maybe he doesn't know either, we're both confused, so I guess 'unknown' would be a good name to it." I say flipping to see the night sky, and stars.

He hovers over me, "Well bunny, tale your time, all the time you need, I'll wait fo you, and always will be." I flushed red, "I-" he leans in touching his forehead against mine, "I know what you mean, and I think I know who you're talking about."

"W-Well then a-again I-I d-don't know-" I say still red, and like a stuttering mess. He just kissed my forehead and lays next to me, "I agree with you about the 'unknown' part, I know you kinda like me but then you just don't know it fully since we technically just met, but we click." He says looking at the night sky, "Y-Yea, how did you know..?" still kinda surprised that he kissed my forehead and moving my hand to my forehead.

"Well- I also feel the same..I think...? but our friend group is just Mirio, Nejire, you, and I, and you don't talk to anyone but us, and you're close to Mirio but not at the point you'll date him, and then there's me, you can always show your true emotions with me and just be you, and your anxiety can go f*ck itself, you're an actual fun person to be around, you should know your worth, you're loved, and especially by me." He says kinda making me tear up.

Pack it up sensitive y/n.

That's all I wanted to hear, why?  How can he always make me feel this way?

I turned around for he can't see my tear up, I felt arms wrap around me, and his leg on top of both of my legs, ✨ cuddling ✨ he snuggled his face with the crook of my neck, I started crying and I turned around to face him, I snuggled into his chest crying letting it all out and holding onto his shirt so he wouldn't leave me, even though I know he's not.

After a couple minutes of crying, I stopped he started stroking my hair, I was getting tired and ended up falling asleep in his arms.

{~• Tamaki's POV •~}

She fell asleep in my arms, this time peacefully, I carried her to go back to our school/dorms.

I'm glad, I'm glad I was able to help her once...Do I like her...? Do I love her...? Why is this so unknown..?

I got to UA, and went to our dorms, we were on the same floor, thank goodness and we don't have school tomorrow which is a bonus. I placed her on her bed and covered her up, she starts mumbling in her sleep "...stay..don't leave me." A soft smile came up on my face and I just layer down next to her and cuddled her, and drifted to sleep.

••~~         {~ 908words ~}             ~~••

✨❤️<~ A/N ~>❤️✨

[~ Anjie is moaning, someone pick her up. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, I tried adding more Tamaki and Y/N moments!! take care loves. ~]