33- "I can't stop thinking."

It's been two weeks since then, They been trying to talk to me but I couldn't speak normally, yeah...my trust really did leave. I also have been having way more anxiety attacks, mainly PTSD, if someone tried touching me or giving me a side hug I would flinch or crouch down, but for some reason I wouldn't flinch nor panic if it was Tamaki.

I was looking out the window in the middle of the hallway, the wind blowing on the beautiful green trees as the sun was hiding behind the clouds, the leaves of the trees slowly falling, it was a beautiful view, winter is coming.

"Hey y/nieeee~" Mirio sang as he came up from behind, "H-Hi M-Mirio.." I let out starting to tremble, "You should be skipping school, people here will bump into you or something." He says in a worried tone and accidentally wrapping his arm around my neck.

This man couldn't be more dumber..

my eyes widen I crouched down, which left Mirio to look down, I was out of it, my brain thinking about the flashbacks, I couldn't get my head out of the gutter, "D-Don't t-touch m-me!" I let out kinda loudly, I don't know why I was panicking so much. I started getting stared at by the people who were around us causing me to panic even more, I know when people look at me being center of attention sucks.

• Third person view •

Mirio stared at the students and kinda yelled at them saying, "Can you guys stop staring and mind your business!?" The students looked away and started walking again, y/n was there panicking like crazy, "I-I can't stop thinking." She lets out putting her hands on her chest trying to keep her breathing steady.

"Hey, Hey! y/n everything will be fine! No one is staring, no one will touch you again, this is my fault, I'm so sorry!" The boy with huge regret on his face says trying to re-assure the poor girl. Which didn't help, she was to busy thinking, her thoughts were the one thing that actually caused this to make things even more worse, she ignored the boy trying to comfort her.

• y/n's POV •

What's happening to me!? Why am I like this? Someone help me. Come on y/n snap out of it-

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of warm arms around me, "Tama let her go that just makes things worse! Trust me, I'm the idiot who caused this." Mirio says worriedly, "If it's making it worse then why did she stop shaking?" Tamaki snaps back, "Really?" Mirio says kinda shocked, Tamaki moves his head towards me and tightens the hug causing me to hug back but kinda aggressively which made him tip over and fall.

Why? Why does it have to be him...? Out of all people it has to be him.

"It's okay y/n I'm here, I won't leave your side unless you tell me too." He says as he pats my head with one hand and the other around my waist. I gripped onto his shirt, I'm still shaken, but my breathing has gotten back to normal.

After 2minutes or so we let go of our embrace, "You should go to the nurse." Mirio suggested, I shake my head as in 'no' "I'll be fine.." I say quietly, I was looking at him, his eyes kinda widen and a beautiful bright smile comes on his face, 'I missed looking at that' I thought in my head, there was no 'X' on his face anymore.

I can look at him, I can talk to him! A small smile appears on my face, "I would hug you but I'm scared that I'll make you panic again." Mirio says still smiling, "Maybe later on." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Y/n, I'm glad I was help, for once.." Tamaki says doubting himself, I look at him with a soft smile,  "You'll always be helpful Tamaki, stop putting dirt on yourself." I say also giving him a thumbs up, earning a small smile from him. After that we went to class and we told the teacher what happened so we were excused for being late, but we got extra 2 day cleaning duty. We all nod and went to go find our seats, once we sat down the teacher went along with our lesson.

{~ 700 words! ~}
A/N-
I found out that Mirio isn't in the same class as Nejire and Tamaki, but who cares.....right? Ahah anyways short chapter, I know I'm so sorry, I don't think this was a good chapter....but I promise next chapter will be good, I hope, come on future slef.🧘‍♀️ (edited)

TAKE CARE LOVESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! ❤️✨🥰

{~ Very much edited ~}