41. "W-Who..?"

"W-Who..?" I let out as I looked at them, Mirios eyes tear up, "Jessica....but not only her..." he pauses making me inpatient, "Spit it out already!" I say kinda yelling, "Eri too." he says as he broke down, my eyes widen at his response.

He's lying...he's lying.

"Haha very funny Mirio." I say looking at them, "Does it look like we're joking y/n!?" Nejire says raising her voice choking on her own sobs, that's when my eyes started to tear up, "How though.." I look down and closed my eyes, "Stupid drunk drivers." Mirio says punching the door causing all of us to flinch.

Being sad isn't gonna bring them back.

"When's the funeral?" I asked kinda bluntly, "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM RIGHT NOW!? YOU WERE THE CLOSEST TO THEM!?" Nejire says yelling at me, causing Tamaki to stand up and stand in front of me, "Don't you dare talk to y/n like that." He says I can sense the dark aura coming out of him, "How...why?" Nejire says, "I'm going for a walk." I say looking up at them and pushing my way through, "How y/n." Nejire says grabbing my wrist, "Being sad Isn't gonna bring them back, also it's bad for the baby." I say as I turned at her and gave her a small smile, she squeezes my wrist, "That hurts." I say calmly, "Good." She replies with, I hear stomping coming our way I look up to see the one and only Tamaki.

He grabs Nejire's wrist and yanks it away, "Don't touch her either." He says looking at her angrily, I look at him and gave him a peck on the lips then stared walking downstairs.

~~~~~~~

Why..?

I look at my phone and it was the funeral invitation. I squeeze my phone a bit almost making it break.

"Woah we have a feisty one here." Some stranger says, I look up.

Ahhh great here we go again.

"Okay? And?" I say rudely as he just sits next to me but really close, I move away from him quickly, "Whats a very gorgeous lady like you sitting here alone?" He says as he tries to fix his embarrassing composure, I take out my phone and text Tamaki.

Stranger flirting kinda sus, the bench we sat at
When we took Eri at the park.

Soft boy <3 🥺
On my way. <3
Read 6:35pm

"Can I help you something?" I ask as I put my phone to the side, "I just feel lonely, I need me a girl like you mamas." He says as he's getting closer to me, I cringe and started laughing, "I have a husband, and also I'm pregnant, so goodbye, move along now." I say pushing him away. "Doesn't hurt to abort and cheat on him." He says as he yawns.

I never gotten up so quickly and angrily before, "I will not abort my baby, and I will NEVER cheat on my husband." I say as I was starting to walk towards the direction of the house, he gets up and he follows me which I heard the footsteps too.

I stop walking, "Can you not?" I say annoyed, he hugs me from behind, "Why not?" He says trying to take my hoodie off in public, which I didn't have a shirt under. I tried pushing him away until...

I see Tamaki jogging towards us, "Oh your so dead." I said as I pointed at Tamaki, and the guy shrugs thinking he's stronger but letting me go, I move to the side, "I hope you suffer." I say with a weird grin on my face, as Tamaki stood in front of him and looked down on him.

He grabs his shirt and pulls him up, "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Her. Like. That." He says full of anger as he throws him onto the floor, the guy stands up quickly as he's about to run Tamaki throughs a punch, "Do I make myself loud and clear?" The stranger just nods non stop and stands up quickly and runs away.

Tamaki was about to chase him down, "I'm to tired." He says as he turns around, I giggle.

"Of course you are." I say smiling as he walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me neck as we both started to walk around.

~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~

Everyone at both their funerals, crying or sobbing, I'm standing with a deadpan face as Tamaki held my hand.

We were in the line to get to see their bodies laying down peacefully, we were next, once the people in front of us were done we went.

She's resting beautifully, she's even smiling even if she's dead.

"Finally." Tamaki says tightening the grip of us holding hands, I look at him confused, "Your crying." He says softly, I looked at Eri's body, then at him "Can we name the baby, Eri?" I say as I plastered a small smile with my tears streaming down, he nods, "Anything you want." He says, we walk to Jessica's casket.

She's also resting beautifully.

"I think their watching over us." He says as he cupped my face and wiped me tears with his thumbs, "Yeah." I say smiling as he also smiled softly.

{~ 838 words!!!!! ~}
A/n-

2 or 1 more chapter left!! 🥺 Thank you everyone for all the support you guys have given me, it means a lot.
Don't forget to vote lovess!! 🥰
Also share this fanfic to anyone! TikTok, any friends, anything.

Take care lovessss!!! 🥺

[ If any mistakes I will go back and fix! ]