39- "I do."

~Couple months later.~
We were taking pictures next to the cherry blossoms, everyone posing, everyone kinda in a rush.

"Over here please!" The person taking pictures says, "Yesss ma'am." I say as I walked over there with the rest, "Can I get a picture with just the husband and bride?" She said, they nod as they started their own conversation, Tamaki and I started 'posing' as they took pictures.

"Okay now the brides maids over here and the grooms over there." She says as she pointed everywhere.

How tiring, I hope everything goes well.

~~~~~~~~~
Y/n walking down the aisle getting everyone's attention Eri gently throwing the flowers as y/n followed behind a couple steps along side someone's dad, Everyone amazed how she looked in a white dress, her white dress had a long train,  she had curled hair, and light makeup. She never failed to look so gorgeous, breath taking I say. As she walked up to her fiancé soon to be husband, he was amazed holding back tears of joy, next to him his bestfriend who also looked amazed, now the beautiful bride in front of the husband as the priest began to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you willing to take Tamaki Amajiki as your husband?" The priest says , "I do." I say smiling tears of joy about to stream down my face, "You may now kiss the bride." The priest says looking at Tamaki, he nods and kisses me, I kissed back, people started clapping and cheering. We pulled away and faced them and smiled at them, Nejire holding my hand knowing I'll panic because of the crowd, and I can feel Tamaki shaking next to me, I also held his hand and Mirio wrapped his arm around Tamaki.

~~~~~~~~
Everyone having fun at the after party, no one failed to laugh and smile, as everyone took pictures and videos, when the now wife threw the bouquet of flowers and her bestfriend Nejire caught it.

After a long night of having fun at the part the now husband and wife decided to go into a hotel.
~~~~~~

I wake up at 3:30pm, we decided not to have a honey moon, "Finally awake, huh?" He says bringing me food, I sat up and nod.

What a night.

"Thank you." I say smiling, "Did I go to rough yesterday?" He says scratching the back of his neck, I shake my head, "No, No need to worry!" I say giving him a smile, he sighs in relief, "This hotel is nice." I say looking around while eating, "Mhm, we didn't get the chance to look around since well you know." He says to embarrass to say it.

"To embarrass to say it but not embarrass to do it." I say giggling at him as I finished eating, he chuckles, "I go so" he says adding into his chuckling, I move the plate to the side, and put on my clothes, "I'm gonna shower, and then we can head back home." I say going straight to the restroom but kinda wobbly to shower as he cleaned up.

~~~~~~~

"Y/n please tellll meeee!!" Nejire says dying to know.

She really wants to know that we had sex yesterday, I guess. Well it's Hado what do I expect from my bestfriend.

"Fine, fine!! if you really want to know...we had se~" I get cut off, "Never mind I don't wanna know." Nejire says covering her ears, I laugh, suddenly feeling like vomiting.

"Excuse me~" I say getting up as I put my hand over my mouth and a hand on my stomach as Nejire got up quickly to try to help me, "Y/n whats wrong!?" She says.

{~ 654 words!!! ~}

A/n-
Man I wasn't feeling myself for these three passed days, and if I wrote it would've been you know, depresso ...no this is not the last chapter!! If any mistakes I will fix them.

Take care loves!! ALSO THANK YOU FOR 6K READSSSS

{~ Edited at 6:21am~}