18- Stressed.

I didn't get suspended but I did get extra cleaning duties, she got suspended for like a week for throwing the first hit.

I was currently getting finished with my 14hour shift since I skipped a day, and I wanted to make it up, "Have a great day!" I say leaving the cafe and my co-workers waving goodbye.

Today was a busy and harsh day, and then I have cleaning duty..

I got back to the dorms and started cleaning right away in my work uniform, I finished 3 hours later, I haven't talked to Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki because of my busy schedule, but I did think about them like crazy. I got to my room and took a shower then washed my clothes downstairs and then went back upstairs got in my room and locked it, it's currently 9:30pm I had the window opened and sat there with my notebook doing my homework from today, I skipped school but every time I skip school my teacher comes by with a notebook on what I should do and the homework.

I was answering all the questions hoping I would at least get some correct, after an hour on working on it I closed my windows and went to go check if my clothes finished washing/drying, I was in the elevator waiting.

I'm so tired, I just wanna pass outtttt, but once I lay down I won't be able to sleep.

'Ding'

The elevator door opened there I see, Tamaki and a random girl, "y/n?" Tamaki lets out looking at me shocked because I guess I been avoiding him, but doesn't change the fact I thought about him. I looked up and his smile turns into a worried expression, the once cheerful girl who had good grades, always got the sleep she needed, doesn't care about anything is now the opposite, a mess.

"mhm." Is all I say as I pushed my way through, "Omg your so rude!" The girl he brought said, I give her a thumbs up as they walked in the elevator, I got my laundry since it was already ready, I got back in the elevator after waiting 5minutes. I currently was walking to my dorm until I saw my door kinda opened.

Didn't I close the door? Did someone go in there..? I have no where else to go but stay here sadly ugh I hate this.

I went in my room and just see a shocked Tamaki, my room used to be always clean but now there was papers everywhere, books thrown, some broken vases, and etc. the mess was due of my stress. "Get out." I said looking at him, "y/n...what is this?" he says as he looks down at me, I grit my teeth together, and point to the door as in 'your girl is waiting for you' his eyes widen, "you're more important, what happened to you?" Still looking at me, I looked at him in the eyes and tears of anger and sadness ran through my face, "I said get out!" I don't wanna see him, I don't....I really don't.

I saw into his past as he was also looking at his triggering past, my eyes widen, I thought the doctors were lying...

What is this!?

After like 5minutes of his triggering past we came back to the real world, he wasn't crying, but he was pretty upset, "DANG IT Y/N ALL I DID WAS TRY TO HELP YOU! BUT-" he says yelling for the first time but gets cut off by Mirio, Nejire running in, I set my clothes to the side, "W-what just h-happened!?" I let out after a couple seconds, Mirio walked to Tamaki's side.

"Calm down Tama-" Mirio was cut off my Tamaki, "...BUT YOU TOOK ME TO MY PAST, MY PAST, NOT YOURS!! SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT Y/N THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He says full of anger, "I didn't mean to, I didn't do anything either!" I said worriedly, Nejire hugs me from behind, "y/n...it was you...the doctors did tell you, didn't they...?" Nejire says in a soft voice, "Yes...I know but I didn't want to believe it!" I said calming myself down.

"WELL WHY DID YOU TEST IT ON ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!?" Tamaki yells out still angry, "I-..." I got cut off "HUH?" he says, "Ta-" cut off again, "HUH!? SAY IT, SAY IT YOU'RE SO USELESS!!" He wasn't having it today, "STUPID!" I yell out rolling my fist causing them to all look at me shocked, Nejire let's me go, "I KNOW I'M USELESS YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME, BUT YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING ME!!" I didn't want to yell but I can't handle it anymore, why me?

"y/n I didn't mean-" he says realizing what he said, Mirio puts his hand on Tamaki's shoulder, "Tamaki just go back to your dorm, heathers waiting, and you went to far." Mirio says kinda shocked because he wasn't expecting Tamaki to go this far, "but-" I interrupt Tamaki, "GET OUT...please.." Yelling at first but then calming down a little, Tamaki sighs and walks out, as Nejire, and Mirio follow him from behind and close the door.

I started throwing stuff everywhere, causing a bigger mess, I started screaming in pain, I didn't care anymore, I don't want to go through this anymore.

┏━                       •◦இ•◦                    ━┓

┗━                        •◦இ•◦                   ━┛

869words!

A/N-

{~ if there are any misspelled words I'm sorry, I was doing this during class, but I will go back and fix it, anyways enjoy your day or night!! 🌻❤️ ~}