29- "Stop!"

I was screaming in pain, he kept burning me constantly, even Toga told him to stop, he had me stuck in the corner of the room, as Toga was behind him.

"Dabi, I think that's enough." Toga says looking at him like a sad smile, "I'm sorry, but are you my boss?" Dabi says looking at her kinda furious, "Of course not, but you're getting all the fun! It should be my turn next, or at least wait until bosses orders." She says sticking her tongue at him, Dabi gets up and says "Fine, but I swear if you're trying to help her, I'll make sure to end you because that's not our job.", "Yes, I know, I'm not stupid." Toga says with a straight face, I was looking down, thinking.

Was this on purpose? Did she try helping me or is she willing to actually help me? Man I need to do something about this, it wouldn't be fair, there aren't any windows....ugh, I guess I have to fight back.

"If you're thinking of escaping bad idea." Toga says lifting my chin up with a knife, I close my eyes, I was crying but if I look at her I can traumatize her....she kinda did help me, "Open your eyes or I'll cut you." She says bluntly as I felt the knife going a little deeper in my chin, "Y-You w-will regret saying that.." I say as I tried to look away, she laughs "oh come on, I'm trying to see your pretty little face." She says while laughing and making me 'face her' again.

I open my eyes as my tears were still falling, 'these burn marks hurt, obviously, I don't even know why I'm crying...' I looked at Toga straight in the eyes, both our eyes widen.

"Monster..?" I let out my head kinda tilted as she moves back a bit, "Why did you do that..." her eyes still widened as I close my eyes again, "You told me to." I said bluntly, she stands up and walks away slamming the door, I started healing myself, it hurt but in the end I had no burn marks nor cuts.

Good thing I been practicing on using this healing quirk or by now I would be passed out, If not dead, I'm glad I got the hang of it.

"Why do they want me..? Out of all people." I said looking up, 'At least my friends are safe..' I thought to myself, "Good question." Shigaraki says as he enters the room hands in his pockets as I was in the corner looking at him terrified. "Don't touch me." I says staring at him full of anger, He scratches himself a bit then puts his hand back in his pocket, "You can't tell me what to do." He says, "Well we wanted you because we got payed to torture you to death you may ask who but..." He says kinda pausing mid sentence, "but instead we'll convince to join us, if not you will be tortured or killed." Finishing his sentence.

"I would never join such evil monsters who kill just for fun!" I say angrily, he tilts his head, "Monsters?" He starts walking up to me, "We're no monsters, more like we've been treated like those monsters instead." He says as he starts scratching himself again, 'jeez does this guy need lotion or something!?' I thought paranoid, "Oh look you healed yourself." He says scanning through my body, "so what?" I say standing up getting ready to fight, "Knock her out." Shigaraki says as I see Dabi come in and he tries to throw a punch at me but I dodged, "I'm not your toy, stupid boys." I say as I throw a punch back at Dabi which he also dodged, he leaned down a bit and threw a kick as I jumped and started flying/floating a bit.

"Just finish her already." Shigaraki says in a irritating voice, Dabi smirks and grabs my leg and swings me against the wall hitting my back first, he lets go of me as I was sliding down the wall almost fully passed out.

"Stop.." I let out

"Such a feisty lady." Dabi says smirking as I blacked out.

{~ 708 words!! ~}

Mans died on the floor, just kidding, anyways kinda short chapter but hope you guys enjoyed let me know if you want more Villians, Fighting, Tamaki, or anything moments but thank you guys for reading this fanfic literally means a lot.