42- "She's beautiful."

{~ Tamaki's POV ~}

I was running to the hospital.

Please be okay....y/n!!

I kept running not taking one break, I kept running, and running until I got to the hospital. I was panting once I ran past everything to go to her hospital room just to see a doctor standing outside of the room.

I stopped in my tracks, and looked at the doctor, "How is she? How's the baby? Hurry and~" I get interrupted by the doctor, "Thier okay, you May come in." He says moving to the side as I entered the room breathing heavily.

I see y/n sleeping peacefully as the baby was next to her in a small container cribs or whatever they called it, I smiled as tears of joy came out of my eyes. I went to go wash my hands before I went to go pick up Eri.

~~~~~~~

I picked her up and had a big stupid smile on my face.

I'm finally a father!

I heard shuffling and looked up to see y/n waking up.

{~ Your POV ~}

My eye lids felt heavy but I heard someone come in so I turned around.

Who is it...

I rubbed my eyes, and saw Tamaki holding our child smiling, I smiled, he looks up and says "She's beautiful just like you y/n." As he looks back down to her, I giggle a bit, "She has your ears." As I kinda pointed to her ears, He looks and smiled even bigger, "Y-Your right" he says kinda loud.

"Someone got excited." I say putting me hand over my mouth and laughing a bit.

~~~~~~~~
5 years later
~~~~~~

"Mommy look!" She says calling my attention, I turn to her and smiled, "Yesss, my baby?" I say drying my hands, "I'm not a baby no more!I'm a big girl now!" She says happily, I laugh.

"Okay, Okay, now what we're you gonna tell me?" I say giving her a head Pat and crouching down to her level, "I got my quirk!" She says clasping her hands together, my eyes widen.

Is this one of her pranks again?

I remove my hand, "Show me please." I say in a soft voice, she nods as she tries her best to show me, out of no where she starts growing wings as she starts flying, as she lifted one of her hands up carrying a object making it bigger.

"....SHE DID IT!!" I scream happily and jumping up and down. Tamaki rushes into the kitchen, "What happened!?" He says worriedly as he looks at Eri and starts smiling, "She has both our quirks." Adding into his smile, I nod constantly, "and quickly!! It took me months how to actually make an object that big!" I say looking at him.

"Really? I'm a smart girl then! I told you mommy that I'm a big girl now!" She says as she gets down and makes the object back into its normal size, and her wings disappeared, "Yeah y/n she's our big girl now." Tamaki says crossing his arms.

"Of course she is." I say hug carrying her.

{~ 519 words!! ~}

A/n-

This fanfic is officially complete!! I would go hard core editing one of these days, and I'm starting a new fanfic, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midorya one and no it's not a ship fanfic it's just the three guys and their friend ships/bonds with each other!!!

Anyways I came back to 10k READS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I can say it over and over again, I appreciate every single one of you guys that have been giving me support!!! Especially the day ones!! Anyways take care lovessss!