3- Worst first day

Class had finished and I was currently packing up my things to head to lunch, when a group of girls just came up to me and started babbling about being better than everyone and that if I talked to the big three there will be some trouble, the thing that stuck out to me was when they said "I was just gonna use them to get big myself"

Uh I haven't even talked to them...and Mirio is apart of the big three? That's awesome I think...but either way I'm just a new girl who is trying to vibe without getting picked on by a couple of bratts.

Mirio the life saver he is came up and said in a cheerful tone not knowing what was going on, "Excuse me ladies but I'm gonna take l/n away from you guys for a bit, hope you don't mind"

I was standing there hopeless, for some reason I couldn't move until I felt a grip on my wrist pulling me out of the circle and I look up and see nejire? I think that's her name following behind Mirio. "Hey! You're l/n y/n right? I'm Nejire Hado and my quirk is wave motion!" she said with a beautiful smile which made me feel a bit more insecure about myself.

Jeez, beautiful much?

"You pretty much know me Mirio but my quirk is permeation, oh and this guy that's standing shyly here is Tamaki Amajiki his quirk is manifest" Mirio said smiling, and pointing at Tamaki. "I-I could've introduced m-myself m-mirio" Tamaki let out quietly looking down, I looked up for a split second knowing he was also shaking and I started overthinking to myself some stuff like..

I wonder if they actually wanna be friends with me or just want to be nice..? Does that guy have Anxiety also? I mean he was shaking, stop assuming this y/n.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I sensed eyes on me with dark aura, I looked who was staring at me and my eyes followed the group of the girls who were babbling about the big three. Mirio looked at me and said "Hey l/n, I just noticed you're very shy just like my friend here Tamaki." I moved back a bit then looked up then back down and froze, I had my mask on hiding my face, "I-I mean..." I started playing with my fingertips "I-I g-guess I am...." I said quietly. Nejire piped in softly punching Mirio but he still let out an 'ow' "I'm sorry about that l/n, sometimes he says some unnecessary stuff." smiling softly at me. I looked at her and gave her a thumbs up as in it's okay.

we all headed to lunch, we sat down on a table with our lunches, Nejire and Mirio were having a nice conversation as Tamaki, and I were quiet. I felt a pair of eyes on me.

Should I look up? I'm scared...I'm gonna puke, why is someone staring at me...?  I'm just gonna see who it is and then look back down and finish eating.

I looked up to see Tamaki staring at me with such gentle and welcoming eyes, but either way I flinched and looked down, when I caught him staring he looked away blushing I assume as in he was embarrassed, saying "I-I'm s-sorry i-i w-was just curious of wh-what y-you were th-thinking a-about" The soft boy saying shyly and this is why I get bullied because I never care nor defend myself, I just wanna be a hero like leave me alone.

I just shrugged as an answer and said "I-I'm going to t-the b-bathroom" looking down and getting nods from the 3 of them, as I was walking down the long hall way about to enter the restroom someone pushed me against the wall aggressively.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from the big three you attention seeker!?" the tall girl said. I just stayed there silent, the tall girl got more furious and said "Answer me! you freak!" punching me with all she's got causing my lips to bleed, I just stood there emotionless but in pain.

The tall girl laughed and said "awe you're so weak, my name is Jessica and remember that name and never forget that Tamaki Amajiki is mine, and the big three is just being nice to you, so back off will ya?" I look at her and nod, I was scared no I am scared, I don't want to go through this again.

Jessica looked down on me kneeing my stomach like 3 times saying "giving me the silent treatment again, huh? I don't want you near him nor the big three, do I make myself clear!?" she said in a annoyed tone.

I couldn't breathe nor move so I couldn't use my quirk to heal myself it takes a lot of energy, and when I'm hurt when I heal myself it can cause me to pass out, or if the injuries were really bad it can cause me death, so I stayed there, pulling down my mask and coughing trying to catch my breath as she walked off happy of what she did.

~Time skip~
I got home straight to my room I look in the mirror of the bruise she gave me on my lips I sigh and just laugh a little, my quirk is useless when is comes to healing, I changed into my comfortable clothes and started studying and doing homework until my phone dinged.

I checked my phone and it was my bully from my old school.

...
How's your new school ugly ass?

Ok ig
...
Dry as ever huh? I hope you suffer over at UA, you wannabe hero. 🤡
read 6:30pm

I bit my lip in anger, I mean at least he checked up on me haha but obviously just to pick on me.

Why do I have his number again? I mean if I block him, he'll expose me, again. I hate people.

I got back to work, and after an hour I got done with studying so I decided to go shower when I got out I changed into my pj's, I flopped on my bed, but I couldn't sleep, my only solution that always worked was plugging in my earphones and listening to my favorite songs, I started drifting to sleep after 2 songs.

1017 words 🦋

A/N-
Hoped you liked it and I'm sorry for the long chapter! 🦋❤️ sorry for all the Jessica's btw!

[~Edited~]