24- Leave her.

I was currently walking home tired of my 9 hour shift, currently 10:45pm.

I need to practice how to use my quirks more I haven't been in a fight in a while nor in the hospital, thankfully. I wish I didn't tell Tamaki that I wished I was Heather now he knows I like him, I'm so stupid. Do I really actually like him? Or do I like Mirio? Huh why doesn't it sound right when I say 'mirio' as in 'like' more than a friend.

I giggle to myself, 'I really am dumb, huh?' Thinking to myself as I got to UA, as I was walking I got pulled over by someone, I couldn't see who it was but the warmth of his hand and the feeling of it.

Tamaki.

"Y/n, it's me Tamaki, Can we talk please?" Tamaki says in a soft tone, I smirk "You know what sure, but were you waiting here all this time just for meee~?" I tease him a bit, he hugs me "Well at least I know you're back to normal." leaning his head on top of mine and that's on being shorter than him, I hug him back "Soft as ever Panda." I say hugging him a bit tighter, I can feel him smile and he also hugs me tighter.

"Bunny honestly I missed you in my arms, I missed talking to you, I missed everything about you, I'm sorry for everything and I did actually mean to kiss you, It wasn't a mistake, I really do like being with you, you're such an amazing person and I'm so stupid not to realize it, so please forgive me." He says in soft but serious tone, "Leave her." I bluntly say to him, he nods "Just for you." adding into his nod.

⊱ ───── {time skip} ──── ⊰

I wake up getting ready to go to work, it's currently 3:20pm and I have to go to work at 4pm exactly, yesterday was fun, we decided to go out for a late night walk catch up on things, get boba, prank some of the students in the dorms we're in, we fell asleep like around 3:00am or later I don't even remember.

I started brushing my hair, putting on my clothes for work and grabbed my shoes then walked to the exist were Nejire, and Mirio were, I slipped on my shoes and waved bye to them, they both smiled and waved bye also.

I headed to work and started working and doing my usually routine until I saw two people enter the cafe...

《--¤ (427 words ) ¤--》

A/N-

I'm still grounded but again sneaked away to write the next chapter I'll do a part two tomorrow or two days from now! Take care loves.