Questioning the god

*one week later*

Alice's POV

'Well guys least were back home now. Hawaii was fun while it lasted' I said plopping myself down on the new couch. It's huge.

'Alice, me and Clint are gonna train tomorrow if you want to joi-' Natasha was cut short when fury walked in saying

'Afraid no training for miss stark tomorrow, I need her in headquarters to question Loki. He will answer to no one but her, I told him you were on a break after the attack and he would just say when you come back he'll talk'

'No, nope, nein, non and every other way of saying no. My daughter isn't going near him again fury. Did u not hear what happend'

'Stark. It was just a kiss.' Fury sighed

'Why does he want to talk to me' I asked looking at him

'I don't know he didn't say. Come in tomorrow at 11am. That goes for the rest of you too' he turned around to leave when he stopped walking for the elevator he turned and looked at me

'Good job by the way miss stark. The way you worked on the attack was very good considering it being your first proper big mission, if it hadn't have been for your quick thinking with Loki we wouldn't have got him'

'Um excuse me it was MY plan to distract Loki' dad said clearly offended

'Yeah by drinks stark. The god clearly was mesmerised by your daughters words and how she behaved with him. Good job once again miss stark. I will see you and the rest of you tomorrow at 11 am sharp.'

And like that the door closed. We stayed in silence for a minute.

'So...Loki has a thing for your daughter' Clint said looking at my dad.

My eyes widened and I could feel the colour drain from my skin.

'Alice I assure you. You are fine, Loki is in a cell and I will be taking him back to Asgard soon, no need to worry. Him having a crush on you will cause you no harm' Thor said with his hand in my shoulder laughing.

At this stage everyone joined in except me I couldn't stop thinking about the last thing he said to me 'it's only just started'

What did he mean. I looked at my dad who was looking at me with concern, he could tell I was worried. He came over and put his arm around my shoulder.

'Right guys who wants to order pizza and have a movie day.' He said picking me ups me throwing me on the couch, I smiled and shouted 'HARRY POTTER GUYS WE HAVENT FINNISHED THEM YET ONLY TWO MORE'

we all sat on the huge couch with blankets and snacks everywhere along with a few pizza boxes on the coffee table. Me and Nat fell asleep in eachothers arms in the living room.

*the next day*

'Ughhh shut up Clint. Don't ruining it I'm gonna watch it again since I fell asleep' I said eating my cereal

'RON KISSED HER HA HA HA'

'CLINT NOOOOOO' I threw a cube of sugar at him hoping it would hit his forehead but it landed in his mouth

'Mmmm thanks'

I rolled my eyes at his remark.

*.*.*.*.

When we arrived at headquarters we all went straight to fury's office and from there I was given advice on what to ask Loki and they reminded me it was all videoed so I didn't have to remember what he said and that he would still be in the glass cage. This calmed my nerves a bit.

I walked in and he had his back to me. I lifted a chair to sit closer to the glass cage he was in and when I sat down he still had he back to me but began to speak
'So, you finally came to see me'

'Loki cut the shit. Why did you want to see me'

'Aww Alice watch your mouth. Someone as pretty as you shouldn't speak such vulgar words' he said turning around to look at me.

'Loki.'

'Yes' he said with a wicked smirk
I opened my mouth to talk but before I could he cut across me

'I did it to rule the world. I will have power. I'm not Finnished. I've only just began. And as for you, you will be by my side whether you like it or not.'

'Loki, you had power, you are a god. On Asgard your a Prince. Why not stay there and have power there and I can assure you I will not be by your side. Ever'

Loki got annoyed at my last comment, I could tell, his eyes gave away his emotions.

'Asgard wasn't enough. I will rule this world and as I said you will have NO CHOICE' he said banging his fist on glass causing me to jump up. This made him happy. He was glad he could cause me to get scared, I knew that for a fact. I put on my emotionless face and simply said
'You will never rule this world' when I began to walk away I stopped before leaving and looked at him with my emotionless face

'And why would I ever be with someone like you.' I then walked out and toward the control room where everyone was.

I was greeted with a massive hug from Natasha. As she squeezed me she jumped up and down excitedly saying 'that's my girllll. I've taught you so well'. This made me to happy I smiled and jumped with her still hugging her.

When we stopped everyone gathered around us and my dad put his hand on my shoulder pulling me into a hug.

'You did good kiddo'

'Ofcourse I did. Would you expect any less of Tony's starks daughter?'

'Nothing less Alice. Nothing less'

We stayed in the control room for a while. They all talked about what to do with Loki but I stayed quiet for a couple reasons, I didn't really have a say given I wasn't exactly an avenger I was more a trainee avenger but the main reason I didn't listen was because I was thinking about Loki, he was quite handsome I had to admit. The kiss, even though it was only a few seconds, was nothing like I had ever experienced before. It felt so refreshing and I actually kinda enjoyed it but I knew it was wrong. Seeing him in the cell he looked so evil but I seen a softness in his eyes at the start. I need to stop thinking like this. He is evil! I needed to stop myself, I need to stop thinking about him and his gorgeous green eyes. Stoppp. 'I'm hungry' I blurted out and ofcourse Clint agrees.

We went to the cafeteria when he felt the ship dip to one side. Me and Thor looked at eachother and then at the cctv on the pillar and like that he got Mjölnir and his armour appeared on him. I double tapped my watch and my suit appeared on me.

We shouted to the team 'SUIT UP HES OUT' as we ran to the cell.