Time heist

Alice's POV

When we got back it's safe to say things were kinda awkward with Alissa and Thor. Like she used to never shut up about him but eventually she stopped but now she's 'too scared' to talk to him. Load of shit in my opinion she's just a pussy. As for Thor I keep seeing him glancing at her direction. Both two pussies.

The next day we all sat in the meeting room and did out the where's and when's for the stones.

Rhodey and nebula are getting the power stone in some place that quill stole it years ago. Back in 2005.

Dad and steve are going back to when I was missing and getting the sceptre from him, so the mind stone.

Bruce (when he gets here) and Scott are going back to the battle in 2012 and getting the time stone from strange.

Nat and Clint are getting the soul stone, once again on a plant I can't remember the name of.

Then there's Thor Alissa Rocket and I, who as the clearly superior group, have to get two stones. The space stone from Asgard and then we go back again to get the reality stone from the collector.

And yes, I tried to bargain my way out of it to go with literally any other group. But no. They won't let me.

That basically sums up yesterday.

Tonight Bruce is finally coming and then tomorrow it's time for this 'time heist'

Tony's POV

Bruce comes back today, haven't spoke to the champ in a couple months. He's told me of his... new style and I can not wait to see it. I don't think any of the others know and aw it'll be so funny to see their face.

It's around 4 in the afternoon and we are all sitting in the living room. Alice and Clint obviously claimed the corner as their own and brought a blanket from one of their bedrooms and loads of pillows, just like they used to in the tower. Natalie is beside Clint, just not under the blankets and then theres Alissa sitting by Alice's feet since she's in the corner and then Thor sat like an arms distance away from Alissa and then everyone else is just kind of scattered around.

Once again, in a typical Alice and Clint fashion, they claimed the tv. So we're stuck watching some movie called 'your name' apparently it's sad but I'm just confused. We just found out they are from different times and- I won't ruin it for you actually. If I have to watch it then you do to if you want to know what happens.

'Oh my god... this is so sad' Thor said quietly crying holding a bottle of beer

'Shhh wait and see what he does to stop it' Alice whispered

Then the door opened.

'Hey guys!' Bruce called. Or as I like to call him brulk

Everyone stared with wide eyes and all that could be heard was the tv

'What the fuck?' Alice whispered to Clint

'My thoughts exactly' he whispered back

'How is that possible?' Scott said

'Bruce?'

'Hi Nat...' brulk said looking rather awkward

After he explained the boring physics of it all everyone had about a gazillion questions each. But the time that was finished it was around half 4. Prefect timing for a time heist.

Alice's POV

The only thing I can think about, he's the only thing I can focus on, the moment I saw him I play over in my head, again and again, over and over.
Brulk.