The Aftermath

Alice's POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to my team in the trees.

When I finally arrived it was like a case of déjà vu. Everyone was beaten. Bruce was in the literal wall somehow. Nat was locked up in a load of rocks sticking out of the ground and everyone else was on the floor. Wanda was holding him back while also blasting the stone on visions head.

'Thanos!' I shouted running up to beside Wanda and using my wind to hold him back too

'Alice! Stop this!' He roared

'This is insane! Look at what you've caused! Please stop. I'm begging you!'

He did nothing but laugh but it was cut off by all three of us getting pushed back from the stone being destroyed.

Wanda cried into the floor whereas I hit my head off a tree.

Thanos walked over to Wanda and said something to her while petting her head.

I seen him going back to vision and immediately I jumped up and stood in front of his dead body.

'You've lost! The stones destroyed. Leave!'

He held his gauntlet and I noticed the green stone. The time stone. My dad...

Before I could say anything the reality stone lit up but nothing happened.

He looked at it and hit the gauntlet twice then it lit up again and nothing happened

'What?' He said looking at it

'What is it?!'

'The reality stone doesn't work on you?' He said eyeing me weirdly

I smiled 'maybe because I'm combined with it' then changing the surroundings around us to go all blue and cold with buildings destroyed and no sign of any living being.

'Is this the world you want! This is what it will become!'

He smirked 'I have so many new experiments to try on you'

'You'll never get the chance again' I then then changing the scenery back to normal and throwing a dagger at him and it landed directly in the space between the gauntlet and his armour.

He reached out for me and grabbed me by my hair and threw me out of the way.

I landed beside Bruce who was in the wall.

Thanos used the time stone and vision was brought back to life.

'NOOO!' Wanda screamed getting up but was thrown away too

He picked vision up the same way he pick up Pietro and then dug his fat fingers into his head and pulled out the mind stone.

'No...' I whispered trying to get up as his put the final stone in his gauntlet

He yelled out in pain as the stone took it place. But as soon as he was okay Thor flew in and dug his axe in his chest, pushing thanos up against a rock.

'I told you, you'd pay for that' he said digging the axe in deeper and deeper and each time thanos screamed out in pain.

I got up and walked over and looked at him. On his death bed.

'It ends here thanos' I said then allowing Thor to go deeper

He looked at me then back at Thor 'you... you should've went for the head!' He slurred raising his hand and clicking his fingers.

A white light over came the whole battle field but within a second it was gone.

'What was that?' I said