Remembering

Alice's POV

~Flash back~

'Come on everyone, we need to leave this tower is... well, not in the living condition. Ill have it fixed within three days. We can stay in one of the holiday houses. Alice honey pick one' Tony said

'Ohhh the Florida one!' I said jumping up and down.

'Okay then looks like we're going to Hawaii' Tony said glaring daggers at me

'Dad..... what the hell'

~end of flashback~

I immediately woke up, a cold sweat and an aching body were the least of my worries.

I remember Tony's my dad.

Tony's my dad!

Wait. But what about thanos. He didn't lie did he?

God I don't have time for this! I need to see my dad. I must've put him through hell not remembering.

I ran to the elevator and went to his floor. Banging on his door.

'GET UP QUICK' I shouted continuing to bang the door

I heard loud foot steps rushing to the door and a gush of wind when it opened to revel a very sleepy Tony.

'What's wrong?! What happend!' He asked

I wrapped my arms around him. 'I remember' I whispered.

I felt his arms go around me and pick me up.

'I remember dad!' I said louder feeling the tears fill my eyes

'I'm so glad you do' he said. I could practically feel his smile. 

Before I knew it the tears were free falling down my cheeks. 'I remember! I'm so sorry! I wish I did sooner'

'Shhh.'

~that morning~

I woke up in my dads bed beside my mom my dad on the other side of her. I must've fell asleep here last night.

Last night really just involved a lot of crying. Bu-

'Good morning darling. I see your mind is playing tricks on you'

Adrian!

Wait.

What about Loki? No I don't like him. He's evil? Yeah. Yeah he's bad. I think. Godddd I don't know.

'I suggest you go somewhere quiet for us to speak'

I felt my body get up and move without any acknowledgement of doing so. I was heading to the elevator.

'Alice where are you going?' My mom called still half a sleep

'Just going to make breakfast for everyone. I was thinking pancakes and waffles?'

'And bacon' my dad murmured with his head facing into the pillow

'And bacon' I chuckled.

It wasn't a lie. Technically. I was going to make breakfast for everyone.

I went into my room and close the door.

'How are you this fine morning'

'I find myself missing you more than usual. I wish you would come visit me'

'Thanos and I plan to come see you in June'