Sharing The Room

Tony's POV

'I GOT IT OFF' I yelled from around the corner. Killing the power to everything in the tower.

I ran in and everyone was still standing where as Alice was sitting with her head in her hands.

'Wanda' she whispered

I looked at Wanda and I could see she was crying, more than likely because of the mention of Pietros name.

Wanda walked over and sat down beside her.

'I'm so sorry' Alice said looking at her. 'I was in shock. I've never seen anything like that before, I didn't know what to do' she said, the tears streaming down her face.

Every was stood watching. Honestly I was scared to move so they were probably the same.

'It wasn't your fault. If we look at it like that then it would be mine as well' Wanda said to her

'No. No that's not true, your were knocked out whereas I was healthy and well enough to do something but instead I sat on the floor and watched'

'It's not your fault. I promise. It's thanos, it's his fault. He killed him'

'I-.... I'm still sorry' I couldn't help but notice that it looked like she was about to stand up for thanos but didn't and I couldn't be more glad. The serums finally wearing off for good.

Alice stood up. 'I need some air' she said then walking past the bar and grabbing the not opened bottle of champagne sitting there and walked out the door to the launch pad.

I sighed. 'Now mightn't be the right time to say but all the information we needed for whoever that was is lost now since I cut the power to everything to get it off...'

'I think it's pretty obvious thanos did this' Loki said

'That didn't sound like him' Natasha said tapping her beer with her nails

'He probably had one of his people do it for him'

Loki's POV

After that everyone retreated back to their rooms but I stayed in the living room waiting on Alice to come back in but soon hours passed and she still hadn't come in.

'Hey' I said walking out to see her sitting on the floor and the bottom of empty champagne sat beside her.

'Hello' She sighed

'What are you doing?' I asked taking a seat beside the empty champagne bottle.

'I was drinking champagne but that's empty now. So now I'm watching all my troubles rain down... did you know everyone I know has a reason to be here, be an avenger, be in this tower whereas I'm here simply because my dads iron man, I'm here because I'm a stark, a stark who has their head in the clouds.'

'Alice, darling. You know that's not true'

'Billions of people are on this planet and yet there's no one like me. You were right about me, I am just a spoilt child. If it wasn't for my dad I would be no better than any of the people walking on the streets down there, like her, that girl' she said pointing to a girl in a alley

'Alice... I'm pretty sure that's a prostitute' I whispered

She sighed.

'Also, I didn't mean what I said before. I was just angry'

She nodded.

'I'm out of my mind, Loki. I don't even know who I am half of the time.' She said with a tear falling down her cheek.