Hes Coming

Alice's POV

Alissa and I sat basically on top of one another on the flight over whispering and giggling like little girls. I had a feeling we would get along but not to this assent. She's amazing. So funny, talented, beautiful, strong, just everything she could possibly be she is.
And yes. She has a big fat crush on Thor.

Bucky, Bruce and uncle Rhodey all stayed in the captains part of the quinjet so it was peaceful enough.

Bucky came back every so often to check if we were okay which was sweet of him and uncle Rhode came back once looking for the bathroom and was very mad when he found out we didn't have one. Great entertainment for the rest of us however.

When we got there it was hilarious. Rhode completely embarrassed Bruce.

I was beside him and Bruce turned to him saying 'do we bow?'

'Yeah dude. He's a king' uncle Rhode said then looking at me and mouthing don't

Then when Bruce bowed down tchalla said
'We don't do that here' sending Bruce a weird look.

When he got up Rhode and I had to hold in our laugh. Honestly wish I could relive that moment again and again.

Alissa and I are sharing a room and nothing about this room is basic. Completely high tech. Everything. It's crazy.

Shuris nice. She's the one who made the tablet for me. So obviously I instantly liked her. We actually went through design options on one of t'challas suits. Alissa had no idea what we were saying but agreed that black was the nicer option.

This morning Steve Nat and Sam came back with Wanda and vision and they were in some state. Apparently thanos sent Adrian along with some other girl down to get the stone from vision. Which is bad as now he knows we have a stone and the fact strange is in titian waiting on him with the time stone and my dad is even worse news as now they will be getting thanos and not Adrian, someone who they easily could have defeated.

Not going to lie. I would love to stab my dagger straight through him. And possibly cut his eye out for rocket, just depends on how gruesome I'm feeling at the time.

'Hey. Wanna fill me in on the new girl, you's seem close' Wanda said walking up to me

'Yeah. She's really nice, don't you think? I went back to vanaheim and recked the white room and she was in the dungeons, lock up. So I got her out and brought her back. See shes adrians sister and we met when I was on Asgard but we literally didn't speak we just said hello and that it was nice to meet one another and then I went off to Loki because I was jealous seeing him with a group of girls'

'Ohh. Yeah she seems nice. I haven't got a chance to talk with her yet' she said with a thin lipped smile

'Um how was Scotland'

She sighed 'it was... good. Really good. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.'

'It's okay. I knew that's what you wanted to do so I was happy for you. But tell me, did you and vision fuc-'

'Alice!!'

'Whattt'

'No!'

'Jezz okay clam. I was just wondering. Like how would that work. Does he already have one or ahahahah would you need to upgrade him for the new instalment'

'I'm so done with this conversation' she groaned walking away

'I love you!'

'I love you too!' She shouted from down the hall

After talking with Wanda I went back to Alissa and I's room and she wasn't there so I just lay down and let my mind wonder.

I started thinking about Asgard. Is it really going to be my life when we kill thanos. A princess of Asgard. A queen? I don't want that. But I want Loki to be happy and he's wanted this for so long. Another thing. He is literally immortal. He said that live probably over 5000 years and well I won't.