Vanaheim

Loki POV

Conversation on the ship consisted of 'we need a proper plan' 'we have a plan' so on and so forth. Given this 'mission' is to save Alice and then we will need another one to get the stones.

'Okay guys shut up and listen' Gamora spoke

Everyone fell quiet

'When we go in here we do NOT make a sound. We are to sneak around. We are NOT barging in getting Alice and then leaving. First we observe the situation when in there. Second we QUIETLY get Alice and the other guy. Thirdly we leave without making a single sound. Got it?'

'Got it'
'Yup'
'Makes sense'
'What about the stone'
'Understood'
'How much longer'
'How are we getting in'
'Yeah'

Was all spoke at the same time. Dear gods I have a headache already. I can't wait to get Alice back and go home to have peace and quiet.

'Okay one question at a time' Gamora spoke

'What about the stones' Steve said straight away

'This mission is a rescue mission. We get Alice and in a way that prevents him from getting more stones. As of now we know he has one stone-'
'Two, he got the space stone on Asgard remember' Thor said cutting her off
'Okay he has two stones that we know of but for all we know there is a possibility Alice may have gotten the reality stone for him. Which leave three other stones. Two on earth and one on a plant which none of you are knowing the name of'

She wouldn't have gotten the stone for him. They are all over reacting. We're going to go in there. Get Alice with no bother and then leave.

~at vanaheim~

We split up into three groups.
Tony, Thor, Peter, rocket and I are group one
Steve, Natasha, Wanda and Clint are group two
Gamora, nebula, quill and drax are group three.

Group two took the ground floor going in through the window and group three got in through the the roof.

That left the underground for us. Group one.

We kept in contact over comms. I've never used comms before but I've seen Alice use it a couple of times so i should be able to.

We got in from Tony lazering a hole in the wall and catching it before it falls.

'Remember guys, observing is first. If you see her do not and I repeat do not do anything as of yet. If you see her tell us all and we will know what floor to go to'
Gamora spoke over comms. It felt weird. Like a voice in one side of my head.

We walked around aimlessly making sure to stay in the shadows and behind the pillars. For some reason every ten steps there were large thick pillars holing the ceiling up on both sides on the hall.

'We practically checked all the halls we may as well leave this floor' rocket said

They began whispering but I wasn't paying attention. My attention was on two figures heading our way. One a man and the other a girl over this shoulder.

'Shhhhh, look' I said pointing to them

When they came more into the light my eyes widened.
Alice.

'This isn't funny anymoreee' she laughed over the mans shoulder

'Oh yeah?' He said then jumping up and down and spinning in a circle

She screamed laughing

'If you don't put me down I'm gonna poke your butt' she spoke

'Like you could reach it' he laughed