Breakfast

Alice's POV

After he left I walked back to the party and didn't even bother talking to anyone. I went straight to the bar and just drank. I looked to my right and seen Thor still on the ground. Some god. I ordered myself a cocktail and a water for Thor. I walked over with the drinks in hand and sat down next to him in the floor.

'Thor' I said poking his ear
'Thor get up'

After a few minutes of this I decided to just pour some water on him.

His eyes widened as he sat up immediately
'Well that did the job' I said under my breath
'Here. Drink' I said giving him the water
'Thank you' he said taking the glass and finishing it in one massive mouthful.

'I spoke with Loki' I said breaking the silence between us
'How?' He asked looking at me with frowned eyebrows
'He projected' I said looking down
'Mmh mother must have got him realised early'

~the next morning~

I woke up with a banging headache. The last thing I remember was talking with Thor about Loki and maybe crying? I don't remember.

'Breakfast is ready Alice' Jarvis spoke through the speakers
'Thank you' I called up to him. I wasn't bother to change out of my pjs so I wore them up to the kitchen to were I was greeted with smiles from everyone except Peter who didn't look at me. Weird.

I sat down beside Nat and my dad waiting for the pancakes to be brought to the table.

'Safe to say someone had a fun night by the looks of you' Clint said moving his hand around to suggest my extremely messy hair and over all pissed off look on my face.
'If I could remember most of it I would agree with you' I said rubbing my temples.

'Pancakes are served' my dad sang walking with a huge stack of pancakes towards us

'Shhhhhh' he was met with by Thor and Clint.

'Someone can't handle their drink' he laughed.

'So what all happened last night' I said grabbing a pancake

'You and Thor danced on the bar and broke basically every glass you drank from by smashing it on the ground and shouting another' Steve said almost as if he was scolding me.

'Ohhhh'

'Yeah you also told us all about how your in love with psycho god and no one will ever compare to him' my dad dropped in ever so casually before taking another pancake.

Well shit. That explains why peters not looking at me.

'I-'

'Save it kid. We saw it coming'

'He's no-'

'He tried to take over the world and kidnapped all of us' my dad said slightly raising his tone

'Need I remind you how you got your fortune?'

'That's different'

'Is it? Is it really? Your weapons have most definitely killed more people than Loki.' I was trying so hard not to be annoyed

'Alice. That was my past. I've made up for that by doing good'

'Then let him make up for it by doing good' and at that I left the room.

Thor's POV

The room was left in silence when she left.

'In all defence he has changed' I chimed in

'How could we trust him' Steve said

'Let him earn your trust' I said throwing a smile his way.

'It's not like we're going to see him again anyways' Tony said taking a bite from his pancake.