🚨Book 2🚨

After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own

After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own. From leaving Loki, and Alissa and Thor going to live on Vanaheim to rule, Alice now has taken the offer to be a full time shield agent.

Alice has to go through the events of wandavision and the events of Falcon and the Winter Solider. Where she will have to take a dive into the past and meet old friends.

However what Alice doesn't know is a certain god is keeping a close eye on her.

Alice's only way to visit Alissa and Thor is through the bifrost in which she has to use to go to Asgard then to vanaheim.

Her stay on Vanaheim isn't as pleasant as she thought it would be, considering Loki decided he would 'pay his dear brother a visit' after ease dropping on her and heimdalls conversation.

Loki, being the god of mischief, convinced the three to stay on Asgard for a few days. Shockingly somethings stops them from returning back to Vanaheim and Earth.

Will Loki and Alice's relationship rekindle? Or will he push her away trying to make her jealous.

Read on to find out just how Loki deals with his jealously, his obsession and his hatred.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

First of all I want to thank you all so so so so much for reading. This is my first ever book and I didn't expect anyone to read it at all. I just wrote it as a way to stop myself from doing school work ahahaha.
(Also thanks for sticking through the first like 20 chapters cus they make me cringe so much ahahah).

Second of all part two is out now. I haven't had a chance to have a chapter ready but I have a small authors note, just so i could publish it so you all can add it to your library's, I just want to have a few chapters written before I publish anything.

I hope you all enjoyed the book and once again I want to thank you all for reading and all the positive feedback.

I'm so excited to get started on book 2 and I'm so excited for you all to read it.

❤️Lots of love❤️